Wanted Looking for OEM bumpers to fit 1991 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Don't care too much about condition as long as they aren't totally thrashed. Bought the cruiser without bumpers with the plans to get aftermarket ones but funds have shifted so just looking to get something on there for now. Located in the Denver area but would consider shipping depending on cost.

Thanks!

Do you know if they are the same from 91-97? I don't, but I have 2 that you can salvage to make one if they are.

No cost to you.

Do you know if they are the same from 91-97? I don't, but I have 2 that you can salvage to make one if they are.

No cost to you.
I’ve been trying to look that up myself and I know the bumpers themselves vary a bit year by year but I’m not totally sure yet about the mounting hardware. If you have some you’d be looking to get rid of anyway I can certainly give it a try and see if I can fashion something up. Where are you located?

I’ve been trying to look that up myself and I know the bumpers themselves vary a bit year by year but I’m not totally sure yet about the mounting hardware. If you have some you’d be looking to get rid of anyway I can certainly give it a try and see if I can fashion something up. Where are you located?
I’m up in Erie. I’ll send you a pm with some pics to see if it’s worth your time / effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom