Local PA meet again this year? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
Threads
All,

Do any of you have interest in another meet this summer/fall?

A few of us got together at my place last year for a picnic because I couldn't come up with a better idea.

I have a pretty good list of 30+ people/cruisers within an hour drive of Lancaster.

Gary, you had mentioned trying the Anthracite park some weekend - would that be a better place to meet?

I would love to plan something, but havfe no bright ideas. Ideas appreciated - even if it is as simple as meeting at Shady Maple on a Sunday afternoon for some PA Dutch eat'n.

Here are some pics of last summer's meet.

IMG_2494.JPG
IMG_2498.JPG

Caz - I'm in! I've met a few locals, but would love to meet everyone. I missed CMCC.

Dad and I would be in, would be great to see everyone again.

**Cough** Pavement princess **Cough**

I can relate - I still remember how I felt the first time I got caught in the rain after I finished mine...

I enjoyed reading your build thread. As for the feeling of "now what" after you got it on the road, you'll soon think of things to do to it as these things have a way of surfacing when you spend that extra hour out in the garage staring at it and thinking "what if"!

Wanting to try Anthra. Count me in. Any idea of a date. Roughly.

I am pretty flexible this Spring on dates and Anthracite near Shamokin works.

I might ride the bike up instead of grinding gears in the 74 FJ40 for two hours.

Teeth to the wind,
Sno Dawg
Jeff

I'm for a date in September. Fall Gathering and Fall Crawl are both in October, I am ging to both events this year. yeah September would be great for me. Gary

Last edited:
Andy, got your email. Thanks for heads up. Definitely interested. Enjoyed last years get together.

Don't have any particular preference of date or location. Committed Sept. 13th. Hope my 76 is ready by then.

Howdy All. I'm in for any weekend till next year. I would like to try the AOAA. They just had a huge Jeep thing there this weekend. I drive by it on the way to work.

Howdy All. I'm in for any weekend till next year. I would like to try the AOAA. They just had a huge Jeep thing there this weekend. I drive by it on the way to work.

You know if they have onsite camping yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom