Local PA meet again this year? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Gary. Do you still have the side rail protectors for the 55 you were going to give me a few years back. If you do can you bring them?

Trying to keep the details on the current page.... we currently have 7 and possibly one more!

Final Details:
Sept 20 @ Anthracite
Wheeling on Saturday the 20th (meet @ 9:30 in parking lot)
NO CAMPING - subject to change.....

Post here if you have an open seat - some may want to come up and ride along rather than wheel

• I am planning to ARRIVE at 9:30 and then register.
  • Bring a lunch to eat on the trail
  • Count on being out on the trails until at least 3:00 - 4:00 unless we get bored, break, or other.....
  • I have no idea what the wheeling is like at this park - but your truck may be scratched, dented, or otherwise defaced - you are taking it off road.
  • Plan to go to dinner if you can (location TBD)

My contact info:
andy at the zooks dot net
717_951_8675

Current Atendees:
Andy - FJ40
Gary - FJ40
Royce - HJ47 - has an open seat
Vince - LX450 - has an open seat
Greg - FZJ80
Dan - FJ40
Eric - FJ55

Last edited:
I'm definitely in.
I have an open seat.
I'd like to talk about a PA club also.

See you all there at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Vince

I'll be there. Got all the fluids topped off today, adjusted my hand brake and tightened my power steering belt. Cleaned her up a bit and the old girl looks pretty good hope we have a great day. I will have a seat available I'm flying solo tomorrow. Eric- if I have time I'll look for those sliders, heading to a football game shortly. See you guys
tomorrow. Gary S
FJ40 sept 19 2.jpg
FJ40 sept 19 3.jpg

Will be riding solo tomorrow so will have a seat for anyone who needs one. Didn't get the 40 done so will be bringing the 60. See you all in the am.

Sorry for the late notice. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Would like to ride along with someone if it works out. Ol (new) Blue isn't ready for primetime and my 40 is down to the frame for a major resto. Mike

image.jpg
Gary your fj looks really good wanted to come but have to do a homecoming parade my 40 with a bunch of jeeps got the top off and ready to drive in street not the mud next time I'll be there have fun

Hope you guys are having a great time. Wish I could have made it.

DSCN3026.JPG
Hell yeah, I think a great time was had by all! I look forward to wheeling with all of you in the near future. I think Anthracite has potential, need to do some more exploring. I had so much fun today. Pics in the next day or so...

Let's make a legit club a reality...

Thanks all for coming out!

Gary, you missed the best trail(s) of the day right after you left.

The park certainly has potential, but I think I would prefer we hit Rausch next time. We already started discussing a next date yesterday - planning to hit Rausch in either October or November.

Times like this make me realize how crappy iphones are for cameras.... but here are a few!

IMG_1898.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG
IMG_1915.JPG
IMG_1927.JPG
IMG_1935.JPG

I agree it was a good day yesterday. Glad I got home a bit early but sorry dan and I missed good trails! Looking forward to seeing more pictures. I'm in for a wheeling date at rausch, early November would be ebst for me. Post your pictures so we can enjoy yesterday again! Thanks to all for coming out, too- good to see a local group together after so long a drought. I'll bet we can get more guys to a day at rausch, maybe Slater, the Merkeys, Pistol Bob, who knows who all might show. It's encouraging, though to see enthusiasm for the club. Gary

What, no more pictures? Crusha - I thought you were taking some?

Andy

I'm a buy ass man...I'll get 'em uploaded by tonight...Here's one to hold you over , Andy

DSCN3045.JPG

Gary and Greg, thanks again for letting me ride along! I had a great time and learned a lot even if just a passenger. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.
20140920_105158.jpg
20140920_113458.jpg
20140920_114906.jpg
20140920_114802.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom