Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"one piece at a time"? Are you just trying to get rid of your extra parts or are you parting out the 40?

4-BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM-305 70R 16s

Excellent condition. About 10K on them.

$500.

Wheels not included.

Last edited:
I have an over the rail diamond tread tool box in excellent shape, need it gone $100 obo.

i need rear glass for a 60 series

trying to figure what to do.
the steelton ninjas got me while i was in jersey.
anybody have a red rear hatch with glasss, in decent shape?
ninja.JPG

WTB--CB Antenna

Anyone have a CB antenna they are willing to part with?

I don't know squat about CB Antennas. I do know I'd like to mount it on one of the upper light tabs on my ARB and I'd like to have one that folds down when I don't need it.

Thanks!

Brett

I would get a 5' firestick. I have a crappy non tunable antenna I got at a truck stop and I am having issues with it now. I can hear but not transmit. Make sure its long enough to clear your roof or that will effect it as well. When you are not using it you can unscrew it from the base.

I would get a 5' firestick. I have a crappy non tunable antenna I got at a truck stop and I am having issues with it now. I can hear but not transmit. Make sure its long enough to clear your roof or that will effect it as well. When you are not using it you can unscrew it from the base.

Thanks for the advice--I'm looking at their website now.

I believe I offered you one when you were here. I still have them. A couple kinds even.

Eastern Pa 1974 Fj 40 for sale

Before I list my totally cool 1974 FJ40 (Chevy V8, new H55F 5-speed, etc.) for sale on eBay, I wanted to list it here. The FJ40 is outside Philadelphia and ready to run. It will be concurrently offered for sale in a few other (non-eBay) places.

At the attached link, you will find a LOT of photos (high res) and a lengthy write up. Photos include hard top and soft top. If you are interested, please contact me at 215.864.8534 or by emailing me at rhodes[at]ballardspahr[dot]com.

please go to: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rhodes/toyota/toyota.htm

I am asking $16,300, as-is, no warranty. For an extra $200, I will throw in a (new, in box, never installed) Lange electric powered ceiling winch for lifting (and storing) the hard top by yourself.

You can call me at 215.864.8534 or email me at rhodes[at]ballardspahr[dot]com.

Bill

Before I list my totally cool 1974 FJ40 (Chevy V8, new H55F 5-speed, etc.) for sale on eBay, I wanted to list it here. The FJ40 is outside Philadelphia and ready to run. It will be concurrently offered for sale in a few other (non-eBay) places.

Bill

Dude! Your web page crashed my computer! That is a LOT of huge pictures.

Do you have any recent pictures?

Careful, the bezel police are gonna get you!

Last edited:
My apologies for the large photos - Just trying to provide as much info as possible. I have had the photos reduced to thumbnails which you can click individually to open (and then click in the lower right corner again to get maximum resolution). I'm not sure that this will prevent crashing, though.

Please ignore the date stamps on the photos. All pictures were taken in August and September of 2007, including the photos of the newly re-painted white roof.

I already heard from the bezel police. It will be turned over!!

I believe I offered you one when you were here. I still have them. A couple kinds even.

Sean, Do you still have a 5' firestick for sale?

I have a firestick, a wilson silver tip fiberglass, 2 k40 fiberglass, 2 astatic antennas, 2 wilson 2000's(bottom loaded steel whip), and a 102" stainless steel antenna. I'm not selling them. Stop by sometime and I'll hook you up.:cool:

Don't worry. I didn't forget anyone else I promised an antenna.:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom