Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a set of 33 x 12.50 in good shape

Just bought myself what I hope to be a "keeper" 60- don't everybody laugh now........ No, really, I bought Tom Humphries' solver 60 and have plans for it. would like to replace the older 33's on it with something newer with good tread. Anybody have a good set for sale? let me know. I prefer BFG Mud terrains but will entertain any brand/style that is attractively priced. Gary S

Free chrome FJ60/62 steel wheels

I have a set of four FJ60 chrome wheels with decent tires on them- smaller tires, like 235-75/15. Tires have decenbt tread would easily pass inspection here in PA, are balanced and none leak as far as I know. Free to anyone who can pick them up. I also have a set of four just chrome wheels- will give them to whoever takes the wheels with the tires on them. I also have a nice mini truck original spare on a white rim, that's free too. I believe there are also a pair of 31's on chrome 60 wheels out there, tread not good, they're free, too. Come get 'em out from behind my garage!!!!! Gary S

I spotted a mint :eek:1989 Fj62 for sale around the 2500 block of front street in Hbg. today. It's two tone white/off white, chrome wheels and has a Maryland plate on it.

Had a asking price of $6500.00 on it, but I bet it can be had for much less.

I can take some pics next week if needed...

Last edited:
33 x 12.50 Genereal tires on black rims

Just bought a nice FJ60 and am buying new BFG muds and new wheels for it prior to a repaint. Have the tires and wheels from it for sale- $150- set of four General mud tires with excellent tread wheels are American Racing (so says the previous owner). Wheels decent or better and tires have at least 50% tread on them. Two have some dry cracking evident in them (tread area). Bought the truck from Tom Humphires and he wheeled it at the CMCC with the tires aired down and they did fine. These wheels bolt on to any disc or drum brake land cruiser or 4runner/truck so have the right backspacing. $150 pickup won't ship. Thanks, Gary S

Last edited:
Gary, Are the wheels steelies or aluminum? 15x8 or 15x10? Thanks, Mike

not sure if this is anyones, if so sorry for posting if you didnt want it posted.
anyway. if i had space and time, i'd take it. i have my hands on a TDiesel motor that would be perfect for this, but i guess college/school and a career take precedence :D

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/car/387624052.html

no affiliation:
1990 Toyota 4-runner - $800

Reply to: sale-387624052@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-02, 12:03PM EDT

I am the 2nd owner. The truck has 212k miles.
new toyota starter
new a/c condensor
new radiator
pacesetter header 2 1/4 exhaust
80% tread on bridgestone tires.
Truck does not run. call (267) 242-3809 chris 4cyl, 5spd, 4x4

01010601030501041120070804400729e4d8129424f000f34a.jpg

Last edited:
I spotted a mint :eek:1989 Fj62 for sale around the 2500 block of front street in Hbg. today. It's two tone white/off white, chrome wheels and has a Maryland plate on it.

Had a asking price of $6500.00 on it, but I bet it can be had for much less.

I can take some pics next week if needed...

Take Pics, Man!

Hi all,

I am looking for a slightly used set of 35 BFG MTs or Goodyear MT/Rs, or a set of 37" MT/Rs.

Anyone see anything around or possibly have a set for sale?

Thanks!
CAZ

i just sold a set of mtr's last week!...had them posted here for weeks, sorry...ill look out for some though;)

Tires gone

I bought my new tires yesterday and scrapped the Generals. They were dry rotted way worse than i thought. It was a shame to toss e'm with as much tread as they ahd but I wouldn't have given 'em away, much less sold them to anyone after seeing their condition. They were noisy on the road, too- my new 33" mud terrains much better in every aspect. I used my old wheels, too in the interest of aving time (and money). Gary S

FJ55 Parts

I am going to be parting out a '72 FJ55, if anyone is looking for something let me know.

I have some door parts and other miscellaneous things now.
Including 2 decent rear door panels.

I have limited time now to pull things, but in September will have more time to tear into it.

Let me know what you are looking for...I will take things in order as they arrive in my mailbox.

Thanks!

email me directly Craig@merkey.com

i have 2 engines in my shop that need to go

1st one is a 22r, out of an 82 minitruck, the odometer said 186k when i pulled it, and it ran pretty good before i pulled it out, the carb, intake, and most of the accessories are on it as far as i know, the exhaust manifold is gone and the oil pan is rusty because i needed the good one that was on it, when i had the pan off there was no gunk, metal shavings, or anything unusual in the bottom end

-i'd like to get $200 out of it, if anyones interested i can get pictures of it and more details

2nd one is an f engine from a 72 fj40, the odometer said 91k, which i think is original mileage because the last inspection sticker on the truck was from 1981 or so, i dont know if it runs as there was a mudwasp nest in the carb, i can check and make sure it turns over and isnt locked up, the bellhousing, clutch, starter, and dist are all there, the manifolds and carb are removed, but i have them

-$150 complete, $100 without the manifolds/carb

these are pickup only, or delivery might be able to be worked out for the cost of fuel depending on where it is to, but right now they're both in my shop, in northumberland, pa 17857

22r is sold!...anyone need the f engine?...its going to the scrapyard soon if no one makes an offer on it;)

FJ55 & FJ60 Parts For Sale

Set of rear FJ55 doors – Decent shape $30 each

Set of rear FJ55 doors – ok shape passenger side has dent $15 each

1 FJ55 Drivers door shell $20

Complete set of FJ55 doors –Decent Shape (few parts missing) $65

Door Glass and rear side Glass from FJ55 (1977) w/o wing windows $10 each

1 rear window motor and regulator for FJ55 Tailgate $50

2 sets of rear door panels – ok shape, minor tear on one $10 the pair

1 set of Rear FJ55 springs – ok condition $75

1 FJ55 Heater – unknown condition $15

1 FJ60 hood – blue & good condition $10

1 FJ60 Lift gate $125

1 set rear doors FJ60 –good condition $15 each

1 set door catches for FJ55 (1977)$15

1 set Chrome window trim for rear FJ55 (1977) $5

Taillights for FJ55 (1972) – ok condition $20 each

Window regulators for Pass front & rear, and Drivers rear (1977) – good condition $10 each

Lock mechanisms and door handles for all doors (1977) – decent shape $20 for all

Email (craig@merkey.com) or call (267-408-1474)
Craig Merkey

Tacoma parts 4 sale

Stock sway bar with end links from my 99', excellent condition - $90 obo

Stock front bumper from a 99' in good shape. Has two little notches cut in the bottom from where the frame came thru with the body lift - $75 obo

Black Westin Safari Bar with mounting brackets, an good cleaning and some spray paint and it would be good as new, I could even do it for you - $60 obo

Pair of OME rear shocks, N91S, which are the stiffer ones, they have poly bushing and have around 30K on them - SOLD

U-bolt set for OME rear leaf springs, with nuts and washers - $15 obo

Lower u-bolt plate/shock mount from 99’ Tacoma – $40 obo

Stock Tacoma rear bump stops - $30 obo

Q-logic Kick Panel Enclosures, fit 5 1/4” component speakers, gray, which can be changed easily, no speakers included. Paid $170 thru Crutchfield, asking $100 obo

CB Coax cable, 10’ - $10 obo

Aluminum clamp on CB antenna mount - $15 obo

Also have a lot of FJ40 parts, just ask, I may have it.

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, local pickup and delivery available, can bring parts to meeting, located in Marysville, PA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom