Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a firestick, a wilson silver tip fiberglass, 2 k40 fiberglass, 2 astatic antennas, 2 wilson 2000's(bottom loaded steel whip), and a 102" stainless steel antenna. I'm not selling them. Stop by sometime and I'll hook you up.:cool:

Don't worry. I didn't forget anyone else I promised an antenna.:D

Sounds good...Are you around during the day?

I work during the day. Hard to say when I'm getting home. Usually by 5pm.
Otherwise I'm off Sat. I'm here on Sun in the morning, but have my sons football all Sun afternoon.

no affiliation, but looks like it could be a good deal? sorry if it's anyone on here.

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/car/435530373.html
i have a 1990 toyota Sr5 pickup regular cab 5 speed 191,000 miles lifted 31" tires (need to be replaced soon) 4 cyl 2.2r motor 4 wheel drive cd player....notice this truck could use some work only serious intrested ppl should email me ..havin a baby in december no longer need this truck it will be too small for my family asking 750.00 OBO i only except cash NO SPAMMERS intrested email me firefighterguy65@yahoo.com
01010401020501030620070929fad5172e18da3e0e9000d50d.jpg

Wanted: P/U truck frame

Im looking for anywhere from 84-90 or so p/u frame. The rear of my frame on my 87 is rusting out and i would like to just cut it off and weld on the back half of another frame. let me know if anyone has anything, thanks

springs

Brett,

Dad said he would take them if they are still available!
He will be there Sat at the meeting. I have his computer at the moment (fixing it) so he couldn't respond to you.

Thanks!
Craig Merkey
craig@merkey.com

That works for me! Send them with Sean, he is bringing me something already...if he remembers!

Email me at craig@merkey.com with details for my father. I will pass them on to him!

Craig
craig@merkey.com

I would have forgot, but now its on the list.

Are you coming Andy? I've still got room.:)

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/car/475441278.html

1980 FJ40!!

Called the guy - seems like he is trying to get around $5k for it. It is located in Philly - up near Cheltenham.

He says the only rust is on one of the front fenders, but I can't imagine!

I was interested if it would have been in the $1k range, but I don't have that kind of $$ - even though it would be a good deal for a 1980 without a lot of rust.

CAZ

OK, one more time before I part it completely out.

Anyone interested in buying my FJ40. I think it has a blown head gasket. I have a second motor for it. The motor and tranny are out of it.

Comes with tons of parts. Some parts(but not limited to) Solex carb, front and rear disk brakes, mini truck steering, mini truck brake booster, refinished rear jump seats, front racing buckets, original seats and tire carrier. Tons of other stuff. Pictures available upon request.

$1000 or best offer. Can also make a deal if you want the 35's and rims to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom