Local Diesel Prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTF? Must have been a fuel price war. Cache Creek use to always be more $ than Hope or Kamloops.

Do not think so, gas stations where empty and I think there are only two there. Both had the same price for Diesel and gas, guy beside me said its been like this for some time. I did not complain.

Most places are 132.9 here today. Why? I don't know other than we are be screwed for being too close to the GVRD. There is not more tax on our fuel here than in Cache Creek or Prince Rupert, the refinery is a whole lot closer, we go through a lot more volume and there should be a lot more competition. Looks like price fixing, and smells like price fixing, then it must be price fixing. :flush:

It's $3.69 here in Austin. I WISH it was cheaper than gas :)

$4.15 in Waterford, CA
$3.99 in Empire, CA
$4.25 in Redwood City, CA

Filled up last weekend at a little independant place in NE Calgary for $107.9. Didn't notice what gas price was.

Cheers,
Mike

Calgary

Diesel today $1.04.9

Gas today $1.14.9

I predict that diesel and/or gas will drop below a dollar in Alberta this summer.

130.9 at Stupidstore in Abby yesterday. Pump gave back $.10/L of Superbucks. :confused: Not sure if that was a computer error or a promo. Anyways, it brought it down to an effective price of 120.9/L. :) Never thought I would smile about that price.

Gave some gassers a bit of diesel education. 12 pumps at Stupidstore and only 2 of them diesel. Two gassers filling up at diesel pumps. Lady in front of me can't figure out why I stopped behind her as she gets out of her car. She motions for me to go to other islands. I politely point out that I need diesel and she decided to fill up at on of the two pumps which also pump diesel. She stays and fills up there anyways. :bang:

Good luck with the education on that one. The math is against us. :(

130.9 at Stupidstore in Abby yesterday. Pump gave back $.10/L of Superbucks. :confused: Not sure if that was a computer error or a promo. Anyways, it brought it down to an effective price of 120.9/L. :) Never thought I would smile about that price.

Gave some gassers a bit of diesel education. 12 pumps at Stupidstore and only 2 of them diesel. Two gassers filling up at diesel pumps. Lady in front of me can't figure out why I stopped behind her as she gets out of her car. She motions for me to go to other islands. I politely point out that I need diesel and she decided to fill up at on of the two pumps which also pump diesel. She stays and fills up there anyways. :bang:

She thought you were trying to be "funny" with her and didn't want to encourage you. :D

[...]I politely point out that I need diesel and she decided to fill up at on of the two pumps which also pump diesel. She stays and fills up there anyways. :bang:
That's why we got these warnings on plastic bags that you can choke if you put them on your head and around your neck... :bang:

A stupid gasser filling up at the diesel island only costs me about 5 minutes. A highway tractor or a farmer filling up his farm truck plus his 1000L tank costs me 30 min. You can probably guess which one is the bigger frustration.

BTW, met a young guy at Esso yesterday filling his new to him HJ61. Looks like another new member for the club. I believe he said his mud handle is "Nature ..." and lives in Pitt Meadows.

Just to keep the thread on track, Esso's price in Abby was $129.9. Ya, I should have taken 5 min to drive to Superstore, but had to get my daughter to the passport office in Surrey. What a breeze that was compared to 5 years ago. It is now in a mall, so free parking and other things to do for the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom