Local company for flood lights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
figured this was quickest way to find out. I'm looking into putting some spots / floods on my roof rack front and back and heard through a friend that there's a local company that produces these types of lights. Friend couldn't remember the name though? Anyone know about this? Thanks.

thanks bud I'd seen their site but didn't realize they were here in Phoenix Area. I'll give 'em a look. Any other suggestions on a mid-price range lighting company?

I know KC is now based out of Flagstaff.

Remember in the mid seventies when I lived in Flagstaff and doing route sales, KC was one of my stops in Williams. Where were they in between?

The used 3rd gen. 4Runner/Tacoma bull bar I picked up has a couple holes drilled on the top of the bumper itself. Was thinking light bar but not sure if it would block excess to the winch. Have some old KC HiLites but probably to old school for the 4Runner.:hmm:

Remember in the mid seventies when I lived in Flagstaff and doing route sales, KC was one of my stops in Williams. Where were they in between?

The used 3rd gen. 4Runner/Tacoma bull bar I picked up has a couple holes drilled on the top of the bumper itself. Was thinking light bar but not sure if it would block excess to the winch. Have some old KC HiLites but probably to old school for the 4Runner.:hmm:

I'm trying to find that out. There was a advertisement that was running on the radio about a year ago that was about how KC had moved back to Williams. Maybe it was just manufacturing? :meh:

my truck has KCs when I got it - in fact, I still have those lights, they just haven't gone back on the truck after it went to the spa and came back: the DSRTRDR is getting some TLC . . .

still thinking that they would fit better on the square front Blazer than the 40 (in exchangce, I may be able to pilfer the round rock lights from the Blazer :hillbilly:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom