LLK 1st Annual Mardi Krawl April 4 - 7 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know I know it's a bit late but found on phone lol

image-1113134849.jpg

image-73134457.jpg

image-2657641742.jpg

image-1535966325.jpg

image-289912773.jpg

I think I can make it up the last pic now. I was having small man syndrome. I over came that. :)

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

the first pic looks slimey :eek:

it twas:lol: but the place dries up fast:D

wasn't sure where to stick this, but wanted to congratulate you Krewesers on the nice spread in Toyota Trails Magazine.

Not from LA, personally, but the family and I made the event and are in one of the magazine pics!!! :cool:

Looking forward to next year!

Thanks Charles. I am sorry that I did not get to meet you personally at the event but I did see your rig out there. We were glad to have you and everyone else who helped to make it a successful event in it's first year. Next year should be even better. Mark it on your calendars.....April 10 - 13, 2014. :clap:

I thought I had posted this several days ago but old age must be getting the better of me. :doh:

After the survey to see how we will choose the victim for the next logo, the club chose to do a lottery drawing from those members who attended the previous Mardi Krawl. So, using a random number generator, Ms. Jean and Paul's number came up. Vader will be the rig on the MK14 logo. Congrats to them. :clap: Hopefully, Kathryn and Jason will have something put together for us soon, once we get the right pic of Vader. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom