Builds LHD HZJ73 Refresh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw the username for the thread author and did a double-take! Looking forward to a Tilda Bogue build in the 70-series section. Proper.

Do you have the ARB product # for that rear bumper?
Know if it would fit a 78 Series?

The ARB number for the rear bumper is 5612010, and it does fit on a 78. Oddly, when I got mine a couple of months ago I couldn't find any info about it online, and had a hard time even tracking down a photo of one installed. Now there is another being installed here with all kinds of photos!
IMG_0549 (1).jpg

That was the idea - I don’t need/want the swingouts so I asked Cruiser Outfitters if they could order one without the swingouts. Put me on hold for a few, came back and said we have the non-swingout in stock at ARB for drop ship today. Done. I didn’t otherwise know it existed.

I am super happy for you Todd.

This will be great fun.

Rock on!

The 24v ComeUp 9000 synthetic made it yesterday.

I was able to get it mated to the Dobinsons bumper today. Once again I managed to double the estimated install number but it’s all good now.

The bumper needs an offset fairlead. Todd has one on the way from Slee and this project is in the bag.

6A72C26E-5BE5-4838-B733-D2B019926BE9.jpeg

Looks like you could make a killing if ya charged by the actual hours it’s taking 😃! What’s the currency here? Beer? Carry on.

Looks like you could make a killing if ya charged by the actual hours it’s taking 😃! What’s the currency here? Beer? Carry on.

I’m hourly. Sometimes that’s a good thing. Sometimes it’s a bad thing. It all evens out in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom