LEDs for Xmas - DRAWING (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the opportunity.

One question for those who do these drawings, How do you do a drawing with usernames? I mean do you have to write them all down and toss them in a hat or is there some way that you can pull the user name from the thread? I've always wondered about this.

EDIT:

There is no hat. <wink> If you notice, every reply is numbered...I take the total replies, put that into an online random number generator, and it spits out 1 number...that reply is the winner. If there is a double-prize drawing, it will spit two out in order, and I take them that way. Hence the reason for ONE reply per drawing....cheaters will have their username edited such that they can only post in the Junk 35% club section.... hehehe

Thanks for the explaination Woody! Sounds just like college. I would write down numbers after I hit random number on my calculator and read the 10-30 pages of the book that I needed to read to get enough quotes to write a paper on.

George - Thanks for giving us a shot - maybe there is such a thing
as a "free L(ED)unch". BigMac

I'm in too - it will be a great add to the other lighting mods I'm doing. You're a fine bloke George :beer:

Cheers, Hugh

awesome, count me in

Put my name in the hat.

Thank you

Ed

In please

:beer:

That is very cool of you!! - I'm in! Hey, do you have any for brake (tail) lights too? Happy Holidays to you (and everybody else here too!).

Count me in. Nice gesture George!

some for the old pig please!
Dave

I'm in- can't pass up those LEDs! Thanks, George!

I'm in, I've been meaning to buy a set, now I might win them :)

Very cool!!! Count me in.

me too. thanks!

Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom