• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

LEDs for Xmas - DRAWING

For the Xmas season - I'll be donating 2 of my LED Dome modules for the 80 series to ONE lucky winner to be chosen/announced Dec 27.

Presumably just 'add' to this thread and a winner will be chosen from that (not including me :D)

cheers,
george.

EDIT: Usual rules apply...reply ONCE to the thread, drawing to be held on Saturday Dec 27th. And George, THANKS!!

...and for those who don't know for sure what this is, the official page:
http://www.geocities.com/george_tlc/led.html

I am all over it! It is kind of you to put this up! :eek: I have been "lagging" but I will be in contact with you soon.

George,

What a strong move! If I end up being the lucky winner, I'll donate the cost to a local charity. Merry Christmas to all.

DougM

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Nice thought! These seem great, would love to try it. Kindly count me in.
Happy Christmas Season to yall.
Eric

Thanks George, count me in too!

For the newbies, these LED's that George builds are outstanding. The main reason I got them was for camping and not worrying about the doors being left open and draining the battery. The additional benefit of great lighting was a bonus.

And they're keeeeeewl too. :D
-B-

ppc

M Go Blue
Hi George,

I have a needy cruiser count me in!

Do you have one of the Luxeon's on top of your tree? It would make an outstanding ornament, plenty of light without so much risk of burning the thing down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom