LC 250 Parts Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Were you able to figure out how to install the footwell lighting using the connector shown in your photo? I found the same connector under the passenger footwell, near the fuse box and the A/C blower.

I’m starting to wonder if there’s a missing harness in this area, especially since my trim is the 1958.
No. Waiting till I splurge on a TIS subscription to see the part number
 
Link to interior lamp part numbers: https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Toyota&ssd=$*KwFSZndkGFMFAlkJEi1gVAoePjknVllUVUdoWxMVJjIuKigrbnlVPxEVESA2Lz54ZW9SWyomLiVGJ2tiYjMkNEcwMycgdklFIBpEE0JbRD4bGwkDQ1xTHR8TDV13UEICDwNCW1JIG1FCBENcRVhQVFUbGwkJD0RdQllXJgEOE0IcGBEJBSYfG1RIQltGRVdZV1YABwlMQUQOFENcRBtnajIgK0VMQUQJWhURQEMyLSFTU1R1GmwuOyc9Qk1GRk9UCVpBRF5UUTFGFRcJBggCRVpBVVZEAAAAAG9PHwE=$&vid=0&cid=4&uid=412840&q=

Footwell light is: 8108033290

Oh and just a by the way there is little to no part information contained in TIS, Toyota uses EPC data for parts its a totally separate system that I don't think is accessible unless a dealer or licensed repair shop. Usually if any part number information is shown in TIS its only the first half of the part number.
 
Link to interior lamp part numbers: https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Toyota&ssd=$*KwFSZndkGFMFAlkJEi1gVAoePjknVllUVUdoWxMVJjIuKigrbnlVPxEVESA2Lz54ZW9SWyomLiVGJ2tiYjMkNEcwMycgdklFIBpEE0JbRD4bGwkDQ1xTHR8TDV13UEICDwNCW1JIG1FCBENcRVhQVFUbGwkJD0RdQllXJgEOE0IcGBEJBSYfG1RIQltGRVdZV1YABwlMQUQOFENcRBtnajIgK0VMQUQJWhURQEMyLSFTU1R1GmwuOyc9Qk1GRk9UCVpBRF5UUTFGFRcJBggCRVpBVVZEAAAAAG9PHwE=$&vid=0&cid=4&uid=412840&q=

Footwell light is: 8108033290

Oh and just a by the way there is little to no part information contained in TIS, Toyota uses EPC data for parts its a totally separate system that I don't think is accessible unless a dealer or licensed repair shop. Usually if any part number information is shown in TIS its only the first half of the part number.
Thanks for the info on TIS. Wow, Partsouq has added a lot now. Early on it was lacking or devoid of 250 parts.
 
The TSB brake squeal fix only adds an anti-rattle spring on the lower pin. I always order another set of springs for the upper pin on my Toyotas with this style brake pad design.

Part number: 04947-0C030 (qty 1 = 2 springs)

IMG_4543.webp
 
Last edited:
Link to interior lamp part numbers: https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Toyota&ssd=$*KwFSZndkGFMFAlkJEi1gVAoePjknVllUVUdoWxMVJjIuKigrbnlVPxEVESA2Lz54ZW9SWyomLiVGJ2tiYjMkNEcwMycgdklFIBpEE0JbRD4bGwkDQ1xTHR8TDV13UEICDwNCW1JIG1FCBENcRVhQVFUbGwkJD0RdQllXJgEOE0IcGBEJBSYfG1RIQltGRVdZV1YABwlMQUQOFENcRBtnajIgK0VMQUQJWhURQEMyLSFTU1R1GmwuOyc9Qk1GRk9UCVpBRF5UUTFGFRcJBggCRVpBVVZEAAAAAG9PHwE=$&vid=0&cid=4&uid=412840&q=

Footwell light is: 8108033290

Oh and just a by the way there is little to no part information contained in TIS, Toyota uses EPC data for parts its a totally separate system that I don't think is accessible unless a dealer or licensed repair shop. Usually if any part number information is shown in TIS its only the first half of the part number.
I ordered this part number, and it didn’t fit the taped up plug in my 2024 non premium. Any idea if the non premium truck are wired for the footwell lights? I did check, and it does have the taped up harness for the side step lights.
 
@aamays no idea on if there wiring is there to support? What's the connector look like, you got a picture? Always best to test for voltage present and operates as expected prior to buying parts though. If you haven't done that I'd test that out.

I've also been told the sidestep harnesses on the 1958s don't have power present on them even though the plug is there, but I don't know for sure on that? I know Eric of Ed Martin Toyota said it was possible to add step lights but I'm not sure if they have to be configured by Toyota or not to function. The interior lights have settings, but if IIRC they are all either enabled or disabled you can't turn individual functions on and off. There are however multiple part numbers based upon trim levels for the body control module which controls the lighting of both so that may be the issue if you don't have any voltage when testing.
 
@aamays no idea on if there wiring is there to support? What's the connector look like, you got a picture? Always best to test for voltage present and operates as expected prior to buying parts though. If you haven't done that I'd test that out.

I've also been told the sidestep harnesses on the 1958s don't have power present on them even though the plug is there, but I don't know for sure on that? I know Eric of Ed Martin Toyota said it was possible to add step lights but I'm not sure if they have to be configured by Toyota or not to function. The interior lights have settings, but if IIRC they are all either enabled or disabled you can't turn individual functions on and off. There are however multiple part numbers based upon trim levels for the body control module which controls the lighting of both so that may be the issue if you don't have any voltage when testing.
Yeah, I need to test voltage on it. I was just trying to plug and play before the wife and kid got home. I have a base model truck without the premium package.

IMG_4108.webp
 
Fyi
Some dealers are having a weekend sale and the TRD Pro 4runner shocks appear to get an additional 40% off.
Front Fox TRD Pro shocks
PTR61-89250-RF
PTR61-89250-LF

Rear Fox TRD Pro shocks
PTR61-89250-RR
PTR61-89250-LR
This is from Tuscaloosa Toyota and for all 4 shocks
1773534425641.webp
 
I agree that there are no holes but a riv-nut. Maybe attach to preexisting holes or bolts may be viable. I'm going to try it at least see if I can make it work.
So you managed to proceed with this project? Does the retrofit parts from GX550 works on LC250?
 
Bilstein 5100 and 6100 series shocks are now listed on the Bilstein site for the 250. Nothing for the GX yet.

The 250 shocks will technically bolt on to the GX but the front spring rate will probably be off along with shock valving.
 
Switched the lower front bumper wind flaps out for the Non US flaps. Ordered them from Amayama. I think these would be considered the JDM version?
I prefer the look over the US ones. Gives the front a more squared look.

IMG_0016.webp


IMG_0017.webp


Comparison: US spec on left, JDM on right

ff.webp



IMG_0019.webp


IMG_0021.webp
 
Last edited:
Footwell lights for GX550 in non color change configuration is 81080-50110. Can't get the last portion of LC250 part number. These will work though if you have to have Toyota: 8108048010 Genuine Toyota LAMP ASSY, CONSOLE BOX ILLUMINATION, RH/LH 81080-48010 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/183414203260
PSA to those that find this post. These do NOT work. They're keyed different, and even with modification of the female connector, the size itself is smaller than the male.

1778346525718.webp
 
81080-60460

PSA to those that find this post. These do NOT work. They're keyed different, and even with modification of the female connector, the size itself is smaller than the male.

View attachment 4137446
Fit just fine for me, I'm gonna guess you have a 1958 and tried to plug that into the plug near the passenger side knee airbag? That is not a footwell light connector and it is also not connected to anything on any US models no matter the trim level.

Here is all the lights from Parts Souq, but these types are for the most part all standard with the exception of the lights in the cargo compartment (same connector but different style of light). Some of them also have frosted lenses and some of them have tinted rubber diffuser covers on them.

I bought blue lights for a Corolla to replace my entire interior except for the cargo lights which I put in brighter white lights for those, every light I installed is the same as the one in your picture. I'm looking at one OEM I removed and it's no different.

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Toyota&ssd=$*KwGnk4KW_af5xsyi96aKpf_ry8zSo6yhoLKdrubg08fb393em4ygyuTg5NXD2suNkJqnrt_T29Cz0p6Xl8bRwbLFxtLVg7yw1e-x5reuscvu7vz2tqmm6Orm-KiCpbf3-va3rqe97qS38bapsK2loaDu7vz8-rGot6yi0_T75rfp7eT88NPq7qG9t66zsKKsoqP18vy5tLH74bapse6Sn8fV3rC5tLH8r-DktbbH2NSmpqGA75nbztLIt7izs7qh_K-0sauhpMSz4OL88_33sK-0oKOxAAAAADmKWgA=$&vid=0&cid=4&uid=412840&q=

@LCQ that is not the footwell light plug, see photos of mine it is also not connected and doesn't fit in the light.

IMG_5037.webp


IMG_5038.webp


IMG_5039.webp
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: LCQ
LCLC non premium. Nothing under the panel other than the white connector pointed out, unless it's tucked up somewhere? I know that was the case with my Subaru's homelink mirror. Had to dig deep in the headliner, but it was there. That would be sweet if that was the case.
 
@Bad1975 - Is this the footwell light connector? Looks like it's connected by a wire we don't have on 1958 trims. Does the wire feeding it originate from the passenger A-pillar?

1778618603279.webp
 
@LCQ I believe it comes from the body control ECU in the passenger footwell. Yes that is the connector, the red posi taps were added for my addition of rear footwell lights.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: LCQ
@LCQ , runs up to the infotainment system at E152 junction connector. It likely also routes to the body control module for power once in the main green harness running along the dash from side to side. E71 is the connector for the light itself. I pulled this from pre-existing stuff I downloaded from TIS for another past project. The green surrounded by yellow highlights show it's routing into the main harness.

Passenger footwell connector E71.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: LCQ
@LCQ , runs up to the infotainment system at E152 junction connector. It likely also routes to the body control module for power once in the main green harness running along the dash from side to side. E71 is the connector for the light itself. I pulled this from pre-existing stuff I downloaded from TIS for another past project. The green surrounded by yellow highlights show it's routing into the main harness.
The 1958s must have a different wiring harness. No sign of it.
Screenshot 20643.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom