Media LC 250 & GX550 Picture Thread

Photo/Video/Audio threads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1887.webp

Spotted ya on our Ouray trip last month. Looks great! 👋🏻
 
IMG_4449.webp
IMG_4448.webp
IMG_4442.webp
IMG_4439.webp
IMG_4435.webp
IMG_4438.webp
IMG_4445.webp
 
1785810363448.webp
 
Last edited:
1785810839128.webp

Screenshot 2026-08-04 at 11.29.01 AM.webp

1785810883095.webp
 
Last edited:
1785811004563.webp

1785811154479.webp

1785811174560.webp

1785811221546.webp
 
In June I rented a 250 from Toyota to drive from Tokyo to Nagoya and to the Sanage Adventure Off Road Park. It is a Toyota affiliated test track close to Toyota city and the famous Yoshiwara factory. At Sanage I took the 250 and a 70 series out. My family and kids cousins had a great time in both trucks... and I started seeing the similarities between the size and shape of the 250 and the 70. There's a resemblance there. I highly recommend this as a travel destination. Make the trip out while the Yen is low and the dollar is high.


IMG_2693.webp

IMG_2518.webp

IMG_2582.webp

IMG_2578.webp
IMG_2574.webp

IMG_2575.webp

IMG_2672.webp

IMG_2593.webp

IMG_2564.webp
 
Last edited:
IMG_1416.webp


2027 LC Premium with Victory4x4 rack, Toyota Skids, Titan-7 ATK1 wheels on Yokohama AT4 275-70-18 tires. Just picked up OME BP-51 AND OME 3338 rear springs…I like the look and taking my time to install the suspension. Haven’t decided on UCA yet. I just came from a 2024 Tundra iForce Max and kept the Heretic 6” amber high power fogs and 20” Heretic light bar. Any idea of how to mount those up to the LC? Was thinking light bar behind the lower grill but not sure if anyone’s done it yet.

Prior to my Tundra, I had a 04 LC that I took to 330,000 before selling. Loving the new tech in the newer Toyotas
 
View attachment 4200814

2027 LC Premium with Victory4x4 rack, Toyota Skids, Titan-7 ATK1 wheels on Yokohama AT4 275-70-18 tires. Just picked up OME BP-51 AND OME 3338 rear springs…I like the look and taking my time to install the suspension. Haven’t decided on UCA yet. I just came from a 2024 Tundra iForce Max and kept the Heretic 6” amber high power fogs and 20” Heretic light bar. Any idea of how to mount those up to the LC? Was thinking light bar behind the lower grill but not sure if anyone’s done it yet.

Prior to my Tundra, I had a 04 LC that I took to 330,000 before selling. Loving the new tech in the newer Toyotas
As far as mounting the light bar check with SDHQ, they might have something. Just checked their site and it is still in R&D.

They are working two different designs.

1787617596663.webp


1787617624642.webp
 
I’d like to say nothing, but I make poor choices so probably impulse buy a 911. 😂

Been there, I get it. That said, I don't think I'll be adding another sports car to the garage anytime soon.
 
Been there, I get it. That said, I don't think I'll be adding another sports car to the garage anytime soon.
My daughter is only a year and a half old, I have to get the smaller cars out of the way now while she’ll fit and we can do family cruises. Haha.
 
Back
Top Bottom