Larry H Miller group sold dealerships to the Ashbury group, out of the car business (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That explains why the LHM dealership on Eubank is going through ANOTHER reconstruction phase, I was wondering that for a while. The Millers sold Utah Jazz some time ago, which I wasn't aware of. As of 1/1/22, all 62 LHM dealerships will exchange hands.

Sounds like we'll still continue to receive our discount at the Alameda branch.

That's all I got.
I talked to Don today. Apparently the sale has already happened. I asked about the discount and he didn't know.

Thanks for the info. I added in a heater valve in the cart to see what the shipping would be and I see they tacked on $13. Do they cancel this amount since it's over $75 at the end of the checkout process?

Screenshot_20211112-082720_Chrome.jpg

Yes, did put in the coupon "FREESHIP"?

What he said.

discount.jpg

Ahh, thank you gents. The price is already better than most but the free shipping is a nice bonus.

Thanks again.

I ordered some parts from Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces online Toyota Parts and Accessories Online - Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces in Las Cruces, NM - https://parts.vescovotoyota.com/. They give an even better discount (30%) than the 'MUD discount at American Toyota, and free shipping on orders over $75 with code FREESHIP. Will see how it goes.
Anyone know if something funky is going on with Vescovo Toyota? Been ordering parts there for a few months online, and am not able to access their website now. Google says they are permanently closed when I google search the term "vescovotoyota".

Anyone know if something funky is going on with Vescovo Toyota? Been ordering parts there for a few months online, and am not able to access their website now. Google says they are permanently closed when I google search the term "vescovotoyota".

Just saw this on FB.

Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces

S7am8h11771ho4idc ·

It's time for the sun to set on Vescovo Toyota. Vescovo Toyota served the Las Cruces community for almost 40 years. In 1982, Paul Vescovo purchased Desert Motors Toyota and renamed it Las Cruces Toyota. His son George Vescovo started managing the dealership in 1999. Then, in 2013, George Vescovo became President and Dealer Principal of the dealership and renamed it Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces. Under George Vescovo’s leadership, the dealership experienced tremendous growth. Vescovo Toyota built a new state-of-the-art facility on 7.2 acres in 2018. Vescovo Toyota has been the top-volume new-vehicle franchise in Las Cruces for several years. In 2021, Vescovo Toyota earned DealerRater New Mexico Toyota Dealer of the Year and was voted the Best New Car Dealership as well as the Best Used Car Dealership.
Moving forward, we hope Viva Auto Group success in serving Las Cruces as the local Toyota dealer. We are very thankful they are choosing to hire nearly all of Vescovo Toyota's employees.

hopefully they'll continue with the parts discount

hopefully they'll continue with the parts discount
Just got off the phone my contact down there and was told that they do not have the discount as of right now. He was not sure if they will bring the discount back. The dealership is now Viva Toyota.

Last edited:
I looked through a bunch of online Toyota dealers and found two that have a similar good discount (31% off) and take the "FREESHIP" coupon. Not sure if they are good or not, but someone should give it a try :)

Claremont Toyota (CA): Toyota Parts and Accessories Online - Claremont Toyota in Claremont, CA - https://parts.claremonttoyota.com/
Culver City Toyota (CA): Toyota Parts and Accessories Online - Culver City Toyota in Culver City, CA - https://parts.culvercitytoyota.com/

Could you please update the "local resources" thread with this info as I'm sure it'll help out others. Thanks!

FYI - I was at American Toyota about a week ago and they are still offering the Mud discount upon request, so I stocked up on several years' worth of filters and other parts.

Culver City discount seems to have gone down to 19%. When I get a minute I'll search for other dealers with a large (30%) discount.

That explains why the LHM dealership on Eubank is going through ANOTHER reconstruction phase, I was wondering that for a while.
Just heard a radio commercial for the all new Sandia Toyota. Karl Malone -> Toyota ABQ -> Sandia Toyota. Ya need a score card to keep up. So, if I call it Karl Malone will you all know what I'm talking about? Will anybody get their feeling hurt? :rofl:

So, what are they going to call American Toyota?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom