Land Cruiser Heritage Parts Project (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the link. I just listed a few parts that I would like to see come back.

One tip: when filling out the box requesting the part number do not put a hyphen between the first five and second five numbers, the system only wants the numbers, no space, no hyphen.

Here's some things I listed including what I wrote in the comments section but would be surprised if any of them ever come back:

Headlamp Assemblies (R/L)
Front Park/marker lamp assemblies (R/L)
Mirror (door)
Transmission (A343F)
Fenders (R/L)
Speedometer (US spec)
Tachometer
Switch Assembly Turn Side (complete clock spring assy with switches/stalks) - Toyota (84310-6A261)
Motor Sub Assembly (HVAC)Blower with AC - Toyota (87103-60140)
Front wiper motor (LHD) Toyota (85110-60141)
Reservoir Assembly (windshield washer bottle) - Toyota (85315-60071)
Glass Windshield - Toyota (56111-60190)
Glass Sub Assembly Slide (sunroof) - Toyota (63201-60023)

Remember the parts have to be for one of three things - driving, turning, or stopping. Toyota probably will not make any electrical parts or body parts under the HPP. And you will probably have to prove ownership by quoting VIN (that's chassis not Diesel - lol) to be able to order parts, and they probably won't be available via the likes of Amayama/Partsouq/Megazip etc.

IDK. Maybe if a few thousand people were to request the same parts someone
in Japan might notice?? Wishful thinking I guess.

Much of the problem with reproducing long out of production parts is access to (a) the tooling and (b) the original engineering specs/drawings/plant/blueprints/etc. Toyota (here in Oz at least) has totally *suspended* ordering for 300 series LC's now due to supply issues and that will knock right back any plans to reproduce parts for older LC models. The focus seems more on the 25 and 40 series currently (rightly so).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom