Land Cruiser Heaven leather video review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Absolutely I want in on this order! What do i need to do to move forward? Go thru your website? Can I specify the leather and stitching colors there?

Absolutely I want in on this order! What do i need to do to move forward? Go thru your website? Can I specify the leather and stitching colors there?
Yes sir go ahead and place your order asap and i will call ahead and let them know another kit order is coming.

Sent from my iPhone

FloridaFJ80, order placed.
Front row and center arm rest, dark brown (taupe?), light brown stitch, with pleat.
Like this:
Drivers%20power%20switch(1).jpg

photo credit Metric TLC

Finally getting around to posting a review!
Frank (@FloridaFJ80) from www.landcruiserheaven.com was great to work with and will answer all of your questions.

I am very happy with the quality of the leather, stitching and fitment over the new Toyota seat bottom and back foam.
I also had heated seat elements installed while everything was apart.
They are wired into factory Toyota horizontal heated seat switches on the lower part of the dash.

While my factory leather wasn't horrible the stock cushions were destroyed and I couldn't take it anymore.
View attachment 1178921

And here is the result:
View attachment 1178923
View attachment 1178924
View attachment 1178925

Many jelly. This is very high on my want list, but I have a lot of play to take out of the seats first.

Many jelly. This is very high on my want list, but I have a lot of play to take out of the seats first.

I also had a ton of fore/aft play in my DS seat. Luckily I was able to do a swap with @half k cruiser for the motors and stuff from under a seat he was scrapping. Mine doesn't move any more! It used to bug the s*** out of me, now I don't even remember how bad it was, unless I read a post like yours. It isn't difficult to swap out the motor and stuff while you have the seats on your bench putting the leather from @FloridaFJ80 on.

I did mine late last fall, and on some days with the sun heating the leather, I get an odor that is probably from the seats. I expect this to go away after a few hot days next summer though. I love my leather!

@Schmutz I did a whole separate thread on it...

thanks for pointing me to the thread. Only had time to read pg. 1 right now, but I can tell it's an awesome write-up! Thanks for letting the rest of us benefit from your time and research. I look forward to going over again that more thoroughly soon. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom