For Sale Land Cruiser FJ40 Parts / Alexandria Va (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I need to clean out the garage, have an old father/son project that I'm selling. Have all types of parts/years (tops, doors, hoods, fenders, interior parts, seats, small block chevy adapters, transmissions and transfer cases). I would like to sell in one lot if possible, please text me with questions. I will take some pictures and post soon.

Dave 571-775-9858

Hello,

I need to clean out the garage, have an old father/son project that I'm selling. Have all types of parts/years (tops, doors, hoods, fenders, interior parts, seats, small block chevy adapters, transmissions and transfer cases). I would like to sell in one lot if possible, please text me with questions. I will take some pictures and post soon.

Dave 571-775-9858
Hey Dave. Since you just joined the group today, there is going to be quite a reluctance to engage with you offline. You might want to post some pics, do some research and gain some trust on the site first. Just my opinion.

You can also use the search function to see what similar parts have sold for onhere…by sellers and buyers who conduct their business publicly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom