Land Cruiser 100 Goose Gear Plate System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m making or buying a drawer system for my LC100 and was wondering if anyone in Southern California would let me measure their Goose Gear plate system.

Thank you in advance!

Sam, sorry, just seeing this. I've got an uninstalled plate system that you can have your way with! Down in San Diego area.

Resurrecting this thread in hopes of someone having the measurements for a rear plate. I would like to have one cut with a CNC, but would like to avoid all the measuring, cutting, adjusting, re-cutting, etc. Does anyone have detailed measurements or a CAD file of a 100 series rear plate? If not, does anyone in the Houston, TX area have a plate I could measure?

I'm hoping to install the Viato Equipment all aluminum drawers ( Viato Equipment | Vehicle Storage Simplified - https://www.viatoequipment.com ). Worth a look if you're in the market.

Can you use your 3rd row / trunk carpet mat?

Can you use your 3rd row / trunk carpet mat?
Unfortunately not. Mine is cut for the 3rd row seats so it doesn’t completely fill the cargo area. It will get me close, but close ain’t perfect.

Hey I know this is an old post, did you ever get any luck with measurements?
Nope, but I did discover you don’t really need a rear plate if you’re installing a modular drawer system like the Viato. You can just make a cross bar out of aluminum and bolt it to the factory tie down holes. Far easier and cheaper than building a rear plate.

Nope, but I did discover you don’t really need a rear plate if you’re installing a modular drawer system like the Viato. You can just make a cross bar out of aluminum and bolt it to the factory tie down holes. Far easier and cheaper than building a rear plate.

No drawer system for me. Just wanted to make a plate system that prevents my bulky items from getting caught on the carpet. Maybe some slides in the future. Idea just came to my head a few days ago and this thread popped up in the search.

I built a plate system for my fridge and two extensions to level the floor with the option of removing one or the other if I have passengers. Still working on a solution to secure the extensions to the floor. I used Baltic Birch plywood which is like working with solid wood.

1ADCA77D-AB46-47AD-8444-09B95C5D8CCD.jpeg

908CC386-E8DF-435F-A3A5-9E94307EA34E.jpeg

F5AC1BAE-8F52-4475-9890-09CCCEC0E7DA.jpeg

40416593-3009-49DF-AE03-D540209EC593.jpeg

3F00F771-2C9F-4883-A743-B349B1D91A4E.jpeg

E5B046F3-E3B2-42B8-B68D-06785CC1BD35.jpeg

No drawer system for me. Just wanted to make a plate system that prevents my bulky items from getting caught on the carpet. Maybe some slides in the future. Idea just came to my head a few days ago and this thread popped up in the search.
If you can find anyone with a Goose Gear or Air Down Gear Up system, you should be able to make a cardboard template.
Or you could just cut a rectangular piece of birch ply like @Luke111 did above. Nice setup.

I built a plate system for my fridge and two extensions to level the floor with the option of removing one or the other if I have passengers. Still working on a solution to secure the extensions to the floor. I used Baltic Birch plywood which is like working with solid wood.

View attachment 3517181

View attachment 3517182

View attachment 3517185

View attachment 3517188

View attachment 3517189

Are they mounted to the existing

View attachment 3517181

View attachment 3517182

View attachment 3517185

View attachment 3517188

View attachment 3517189

View attachment 3517200
That looks awesome! I'm assuming you're using the latch for the 3rd row to bolt it all down? Also did you need to remove the existing carpet to install?

That looks awesome! I'm assuming you're using the latch for the 3rd row to bolt it all down? Also did you need to remove the existing carpet to install?
Yes I removed the latches to bolt down the plate but did not remove the carpet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom