Kokopelli Trail/Moab 2019 April-May (1 Viewer)

Dates

• April 20 - May 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 26 - May 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 3 - May 12

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So you booked 10-12 and 16-17? Cabins or other?
I booked the whole week a tent site because I'll just leave my trailer and rig parked there while we go on our 3 day excursion.

I booked the whole week a tent site because I'll just leave my trailer and rig parked there while we go on our 3 day excursion.
You plan to hitch a ride on the 3 our days?
I don’t have comms. What is recommended (two way gmrs, CB, etc)? I have a hunting buddy at Midland, so I can get a good deal on hand held gmrs.

You have time to get your ham radio license. Preferred method of communications. 1 million times better than cb

You plan to hitch a ride on the 3 our days?
I don’t have comms. What is recommended (two way gmrs, CB, etc)? I have a hunting buddy at Midland, so I can get a good deal on hand held gmrs.
No I’m pulling my lx450 via my ram 3500. I’ll have my roof top tent on it until we go on our trip then I’ll put it on my rig for the k trail. I just picked up an adjustable Thule bed rack for my truck for that reason so I have a bastion camp out of

booked KOA for same days as Mr. Sammy.

Guess that means I am going to have to work on the Portal axles.

lets try the video again...

Wish I could make this happen but helping with Track season and wedding planning for next year it just is not going to happen. Have a great trip!

Sammy have you ever been to moab? If its dry the trails are great. If wet, well not so much. Luckily it is the desert

In Moab now. Cliffhanger definitely not on my radar. Fins & Things, Hell’s Revenge, 7 Mile Rim under our belt. Planning on Steel Bender tomorrow. Having a good time figuring out what a mildly lifted 100 can actually do. Mother Nature has definitely smiled on us as we have had cool weather and no rain all week.

Hey gang I wanted to update this upcoming trip. It’s good news and “gooder” news. I spoke with my local contact in Colorado and we have most of the rides and trail options picked. From this point on @2fpower and @kc_chevota will assume the final planing roles. As of tonight I accepted a new position. So I will be moving to Kansas City in the next few months. In addition my training will be several months and will prevent me from going to moab this year however you guys/gals are in very good hands. If there any questions please post up. I’m excited to be closer to my off road family and join you guys on future adventures and also hopefully plan future overland trips. Cheers.

Sorry to hear you’re not going to make it and even more sorry you’re moving to our town...not sure our borders are open for the likes of you. Stacey’s cool though.

On a separate note, I’m bringing my Africa Twin out and I think I’ve got @1MAC on board to bring a two wheeler as well. Not sure how much they’ll be used but if any of u nut jobs have a bike it might be something to do on a side trip or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom