KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) for 200s (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would sand lightly and leave edge unfinished. (I finished mine and they would not freely slide, had to sand off liner/coating).
Exactly the feedback I was looking for. Thanks!

Well I thought the reef was back in stock this morning, but then I tried to order and it says it won't ship to Illinois. Hoping this is temporary, otherwise I'm sourcing a couple sheets of BB tomorrow from the local HW store

1616079982192.png

If you're trying to use Apple pay I had the worst time with that and finally broke down and ordered on my computer in a full browser. This was around 8-10 months ago though . . .

There is a message on the site now:

There is a problem with address errors on checkout we are aware of and trying to get someone at Shopify to help with - can not recreate on my end so stuck until I get a little support. MY APOLOGIES, please reload the site every so often and I will update this banner when it is fixed.

If you're trying to use Apple pay I had the worst time with that and finally broke down and ordered on my computer in a full browser. This was around 8-10 months ago though . . .
Yep, just tried to order a few parts using Apple Pay and failed. Worked before. Looks like he is having problems with his payment processor.

I just bought some bits, but used a MasterCard and it went through correctly.

I just bought some bits, but used a MasterCard and it went through correctly.
Edit: It's fixed, my order processed. Yea, just tried MasterCard and no dice. New Hampshire must be the preferred shipping state!
He ain't shipping to IL or VA today ;/

Last edited:
Silly question, but are you guys removing the seat anchors or going on top of them?

seems like they create a good hump and the anchor bolts could Be used for bolting down the drawer...

DCB9B880-D71F-4AB5-9622-3BFD848BC2FB.jpeg

Silly question, but are you guys removing the seat anchors or going on top of them?

seems like they create a good hump and the anchor bolts could Be used for bolting down the drawer...
Good question, wondering the same. Also, are folks cutting a slit in the carpet right there?

About to mount my drawers up this weekend.

The 200 anchor system wasn't in stock, I bought one generic bar. I am using two of the pictured anchors, I took one bolt out and am using a longer bolt thru the aluminum bar. There is a tiny not visible 1/2" slit thru the carpet and pad.
One more anchor to the rear side 3rd row seat mount.
And I was using a strap for the 4th. I finally got some more flat stock for another project and will put in the 4th anchor to the other front 3rd row seat bolt soon.

Since the drawer sits on top of the extrusion there is a lot of space under the drawer to have non flush mounting options, an 1" or so.

Was easy enough to pull them. I used a longer bolt to sit slightly above the carpet, placed my cabinet on it and pressed down to see the bolt head impression. Then drilled away...

181AAF3B-B3E9-4DF2-B170-C522A753D1C9.jpeg

Got my drawers bolted down. The LC200 specific anchor plate comes with longer bolts and spacers. The spacer goes between the anchor plate and hole since the hole sits below the surface of the cargo area.

PXL_20210319_221815803.jpg

PXL_20210322_014109867.NIGHT.jpg

I have the dual drawer system from 2019. One thing I've noticed is it's pretty loud on rough roads. Finally saw that the whole system was shaking side to side. There's a half inch or less on each side. I was wondering if anyone has found a good option to shim both sides to the wall?
(I've taken it apart last year to make sure everything was tightened up per the instructions.)

I have the dual drawer system from 2019. One thing I've noticed is it's pretty loud on rough roads. Finally saw that the whole system was shaking side to side. There's a half inch or less on each side. I was wondering if anyone has found a good option to shim both sides to the wall?
(I've taken it apart last year to make sure everything was tightened up per the instructions.)
Foam?

I’ve got turn buckles that hold the drawer frames to the tiedown loops in the corners of the cargo floor and my system has never budged -

How do have your system secured ?

I had mine tied down to the rear floor hooks with the ratchet straps and it didn't move a bit, and on some very rough terrain.

I’ve got turn buckles that hold the drawer frames to the tiedown loops in the corners of the cargo floor and my system has never budged -

How do have your system secured ?

I had mine tied down to the rear floor hooks with the ratchet straps and it didn't move a bit, and on some very rough terrain.

You guys have a picture by chance? Mine is only secured at the bottom with the u-bolts.

Sorry, no pics. I don't have it installed. The hook end goes through the factory tie down eye and the other end (with the aluminum shark fin) is screwed into the box case. Then they are ratcheted down to lock it in place.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom