Keystones at the Phillies

Pacer

SILVER Star

Anyone ever head down to catch a Phil's game?
I don't have one in mind this season, but maybe we should get a crew together for $1 dog night or something...
Bring the kids or whomever you like?
What say y'all?

I'm close and could go most any evening with some notice...

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

If you guys want to go when the Nationals are in town, I would wager we could get a contingent of CLCC guys up there too. @TRFCSUX, @Stumpalama, @Tikicruiser, and I just went and caught a game. You'll have to protect us from battery-throwing Phillies fans though.
We could take the train from DC to Philly, for the full effect. It's only about 2.5 hrs from Union Station to Citizens Bank park. We can get crabby fries and Schmitters!

If you guys want to go when the Nationals are in town, I would wager we could get a contingent of CLCC guys up there too. @TRFCSUX, @Stumpalama, @Tikicruiser, and I just went and caught a game. You'll have to protect us from battery-throwing Phillies fans though.
Are you kidding? We will be the ones with the batteries!

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Nationals play the Phillies Fri-Sun May 3-5...

Friday and Saturday are 7:05 games, and Sunday is 2:05

Pacer

SILVER Star

Here's the whole schedule. There is a three day stand with the Nationals over the weekend of July 12th but that's Coal Miner, no?

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor

This thread brings back memories. I have not been to a Phillies game since the late 80s. i was born in Philly, lived in Warrington and Warminster till 95. I had a small construction company and would take my guys to businessman specials once or twice a year. One game I have distinct memories of, we were losing in the late innings. I made a comment that he was due for a homer when Von Hayes stepped to the plate, homer it was. Won the game for Philly. Seems like a life time ago.

Pacer

SILVER Star

I got tickets for the weekend after this one Saturday 5/18. It’s a 4:05 game against the Rockies. @Pacer
Seats/section? I'll look into it...

Edit: I'm out for the 18th, my lady's birthday, (it's a significant #) We'll be 🎉

Top Bottom