Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is THIS Saturday Feb 10th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm out, going to Iowa to buy out an old Yamaha dealership.

You guys decide. We missed last month, it would suck if we missed two months in a row!

I'm out. Had my 40 in the words behind my place yesterday and it was awful. Three or four inches of snow on top of glare ice. How another five inches and who knows how much rain we'll be getting!

Bare grass down here. I'm out too. 4runner needs some tlc.

i got this.
i'll take the '75 for groceries on saturday. some of the parking lot speed bumps are pretty tall. i'll even park far away from the entrance so we can go for a hike as well.

Last edited:
Out this month. I make settlement on a house next Friday. Next month I'll be itching to get out.

Unfortunately out. Too much on my plate and the truck needs some maintenance before I hit the trails again. Need to replace a CV and my UCAs are on their last leg.

Man, we suck this Winter...

@brian , post some speed bump poser shots!

@Pacer , Made the deal last weekend, now need to load it up and drive it home.

@El Dahs , congrats on the new home!

Out. Need to install some new lights at my parents house.

Looking forward to a March run!

I am out also. Work responsibilities. And I still haven't fixed leaky rear locker.

Working hard to get things in place for next month. Front bumper, winch, recovery gear, sliders and trans-tx case armor. Still have so much baseline stuff to do as well though. This weather has made things difficult since Christmas to get things done. As soon as I fix one thing, the next thing is already broken.

Are y'all still planning a run in March?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom