Keystone Cruisers Club Membership Info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking forward to getting back on the trail! Fixing some issues and bought a house and a dog so I'm busy.

Hi all.
I just joined (success on figuring out the Pay Pall thing). I've had this FJ40 for almost 20 years. I used to 4 wheel when I lived in CO. I haven't had her off pavement in a long time, maybe 10 years. She is ready ......all I need is time.

I just read about the meeting being on the 11th. I am working most weekends this month, including the 11th.

I just read about the meeting being on the 11th. I am working most weekends this month, including the 11th.
You can plan on the second Saturday of the month as our wheeling day. Sometimes it moves to sunday, sometimes it gets canceled. Mostly we go every month.

Hi all.
I just joined (success on figuring out the Pay Pall thing). I've had this FJ40 for almost 20 years. I used to 4 wheel when I lived in CO. I haven't had her off pavement in a long time, maybe 10 years. She is ready ......all I need is time.

Hey Tim, welcome to the club. What size shirt do you need?

@El Dahs, welcome to the club!
I'm Away until Sunday, but will send your membership package out on Monday.

Payment sent. Hopefully got the membership emailed correctly. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the trails.

Shirt size please...;)

Payment sent ... XXL Shirt please, although I swear I'm not that fat, I'm just big boned

Hi guys, where are you centrally located? I'll be moving to Philly soon, and I'm looking for a club to join. I'm currently in MS and a member of CottonLand Cruisers. Thanks in advance for any info!

We are over a pretty broad area but generally eastern PA and into Jersey. A few guys from Philly or just West of it.

We are a somewhat informal club by choice. We wheel once a month and get together for breakfast occasionally.

We welcome new members! We'd be happy to have you.

Andy

We are over a pretty broad area but generally eastern PA and into Jersey. A few guys from Philly or just West of it.

We are a somewhat informal club by choice. We wheel once a month and get together for breakfast occasionally.

We welcome new members! We'd be happy to have you.

Andy

Thanks the info! I’ll connect with you guys once I get to town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom