June Monthly Meeting!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.davidmichelle.org
Back by popular demand, we will be having a monthly meeting in June!

Date: Saturday June 9
Time: 4:30-until
Where: Quaker Steak and Lube, 10 Chrome Drive, Greenville, SC

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,ksxuMLkjXD3tvhY6_02Zst9ejKHpyq8q5uJGHtDFefYsnuw_XkHBN6-jgL4ppEu9jXpJ-J39w-OLi5xsnNf4UUHTJRQjus5eSv2k6K9VT-Vc6Z6KagrWAufbHOodgfX1zKb1-Q

Why: We haven't had one in a long time, and this place will give us group parking, we can take beer outside and stand/sit around the cruisers, and they'll serve us food.
Who: All of you!

I have no plans for an agenda, other than getting everyone together, talk Cruisers, and possibly get a pulse on who might want to lead the club in 2012-2013. We can talk about the annual, OTMT, Steve's stuff, the JP and TrollHole Rainbow Adventure trip, or anything else that suits your fancy.

Post up below if you can make it, so I can let them know how many spots to reserve.

I plan to attend but have to make i can be off 1st.

I have a business to run that relies on land cruiser folks. If said land cruiser folks don't join 9 times out of ten they won't know who I am. If I get the club back to it's former glory sans about 50% of the members I look at it as good for the club and good for me. Plus I really like doing it. So you need to shut it and don't give my wife any ideas.

lol i like competition!

I have a business to run that relies on land cruiser folks. If said land cruiser folks don't join 9 times out of ten they won't know who I am. If I get the club back to it's former glory sans about 50% of the members I look at it as good for the club and good for me. Plus I really like doing it. So you need to shut it and don't give my wife any ideas.

so what you are telling me is if I create a LandCruiser "business" the :princess: loses the leverage :hmm:

Would love to be there, but I don't know about the 3+ hour drive each way.

I'm actually off but...... I'll be out of the country getting married! ;-( I'm never going to meet any of you guys.

I'm actually off but...... I'll be out of the country getting married! ;-( I'm never going to meet any of you guys.

especially after she gets her claws into you!

LOL. She picked the LC when I was looking for an SUV. She still wants one like she drove all over Africa. But we don't get those :-(

Looks like I can pick up the beast at Marshall's and then hang for the meeting count me in. Of course my standard disclamer provided I don't have to work that day. :p

Let's see get married or go to a UC meeting , no brainer tried the married stuff so set um up joe and hello meeting. but that's just me!!! My ex loved my cruiser At First when we were dating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom