Jocasee/ mountain estates (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser said:
I would say 45 mins away, you just take 11 all the way to Wahalla and then head for the mountains....... I would not say it is for everyone, because it is off roading and so the cruiser is going to get dirty. However I don't believe it is a trail that will result in body damage. I believe chuck has done it in his stock 60. It is nothing like Mountain Estates, but it still looks to be a fun ride.

Well Matt did mountain estates in his stock 62 does that mean it's for everyone? :flipoff2:

I get the idea though. you BPC

yeah but I did say chuck didn't I ;)??? guess you have never wheeled with him..........
last wheeling trip I took with him the only thing that kept him from tumbling down a mountain side was the tree he smack with his front bumper! And that was on one of those graveled road trails eveyone can do, I mean we had a Lexus out there........

I wonder how long before chuck reads this and then I get a dirty PM

Well I just called. Tent sites don't alllow you to have you car by you. Which I think is the purpose of our club. AT the RV sites you can park by your site and have two tents per each site which would make it $9 dollars a night per couple. And they will have power and water. Looks like sites 36-42 would be a great place for us to reserve. With everyone reserving their own site. And it's easy to do online.

Keep talkin your trash JP... Just remember who pulled who out of the hole last year after the annual meet all because the trail ended. And I do believe you couldn't even pull yourself out of the whole with your winch. Guess that says a little somethin about my STOCK 60 compared to your 62.

Atleast I know how to put my wheels on with out them coming off.

I thought I might get a response out of you................ no hard feelings, and if you guys didn't have me around breaking stuff and getting stuck in the most awkward places (remember I wedged the 40 between two trees too.) you guys wouldn't have any one to laugh at..........

I am the comic relief on wheeling trips :flipoff2:

oh and who pulled who out of that mud whole on the very same trip????
I think my 62 mad it through that whole......

Last edited:
I remember you wedgin yourself between the trail on Mt. estates that time with the explorer there, where were you in the 40 between 2 trees? Hey what is your class schedule like on friday? Wanna wrench some on the 40?

Trollhole said:
Well Matt did mountain estates in his stock 62 does that mean it's for everyone? :flipoff2:

I get the idea though. you BPC

I would like to have seen him do it today... it was slick.

This was about three seconds before i tipped.
mountain_lake_estates.jpg

So where are the pics of you tipped???? pics! pics!

So Jason how long ya been holdin out on us that your rig was finished..aint seen ya in a while...are you a member? come join our club...later

Rough Rider

jason08 said:
I would like to have seen him do it today... it was slick.

This was about three seconds before i tipped.

SWEET pic! Mountain Estates.....it ain't for the faint of heart.
Locals call it the Widowmaker for reasons which
your pic helps to illustrate.
Too rough for stock stuff....yeah baby!
Jason, the rig looks great! Congrats! :cheers:

CruisinTiger said:
So Jason how long ya been holdin out on us that your rig was finished..aint seen ya in a while...are you a member? come join our club...later

just got it back the other day... transmission from Cruiserparts.net, new clutch, press.plate, throw out bearing and resurfaced flywheel. Just picked up hard top yesterday.

Ya'll have probably been wondering where i have been. Working/school/sleeping and wheeling. My cousin Andy bought a 64 International flatbed and I have been helping him get it running and what not. We took it up to the estates a week or so ago. Check em out
new1.JPG

yeah its a piece.....but it tackled Mtn Estates with no problems.

It even fit( somehow to my amazement) on that ATV trail that we( JP plowing his way) made into a off road trail. Its rusty and falling apart but its pretty stout. Andy wants to bring it out as much as possible, so most likely he'll be following me if i can go anywhere.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom