Builds JEFFKISTHENAME Build and Journey Thread aka djthegeepx on IG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys are somewhere in this picture lol. Taken the Saturday morning, same as the eclipse.

1697752161973.png

What a freaking rig. DJ is an absolute machine. And props to you on how much work you have done yourself. You probably have the most hardcore GX out there. Keep up the great work and updates. Love to see it. By the way I follow you on instagram cause I am friends with your coworker Louie/Lizelle. Maybe we will see each other on a future camping trip. Or even at Sour Grass. I go there to fish since my cousin has a cabin 10-15 minutes away on Dorington. I tried hitting the trail in my 3rd gen t4r with burnt out A/T Falkens and no lift or armor. I didnt make it past the big wall on the right side lol. Anyways sick build hope to see it in person some day.

So, did Signal Peak trail this weekend. The more I wheel without modifying the rear, the more I'm damaging body panels lol. So, will need to get that addressed soon. I believe I will definitely be going with a custom rear bumper as I will be removing the rear bumper plastics entirely.

So, did Signal Peak trail this weekend. The more I wheel without modifying the rear, the more I'm damaging body panels lol. So, will need to get that addressed soon. I believe I will definitely be going with a custom rear bumper as I will be removing the rear bumper plastics entirely.
Are you also having issues with the rear fender wells with those 37's?
Need to trim the fenders too??

Are you also having issues with the rear fender wells with those 37's?
Need to trim the fenders too??
Yeah. Tires are hitting the rear to the wheel well, bending the quarter panel inward. I'm not too worried about the aesthetics of it, but will need to trim and weld soon if I want to continue to wheel.

Reactions: r2m
Hit up Usal Beach recently. It was an awesome weekend. Haven’t camped there so late in the year. If you guys ever do, don’t camp so close to the water lol. When we were packing up to leave, the tide came up to our camp fire.

E1324744-03CE-44B3-92FE-8ED6CE1C542B.jpeg

BF2123D6-0C5E-40C6-8A29-2EF1D93EA545.jpeg

• Haha
Changed all 4 corners of brake pads to EBC Yellow Stuff. First time running Yellow Stuff on all 4 corners. Driven around 100 miles or so. So far so good. Won’t have a legit opinion of it until I put it through its paces going down hill with the rig loaded up.

29981864-364D-4DF7-8D0D-F8D6537163E0.jpeg

826F4E09-6B94-4654-82BC-0AC573B9E793.jpeg

8918B3FB-7409-4A89-A24C-91BA14DCF4D6.jpeg

Last piece of the puzzle for the repair was the retaining strap that slides into a slot on the tent to hold the awning open. Oh, and I also got a boot bag 😬. I’ll install the mounting points for that one day 😄.

IMG_1360.jpeg

IMG_1761.jpeg

IMG_1762.jpeg

IMG_1763.jpeg

IMG_1758.jpeg

The dirtiest it’s been in a while, and a comparison between a big American truck and a somewhat big Japanese “wagon” 😄. Both on 37x13.5 tires.

IMG_1353.jpeg

IMG_1355.jpeg

IMG_1575.jpeg

IMG_1576.jpeg

IMG_1577.jpeg

Hit up Usal Beach recently. It was an awesome weekend. Haven’t camped there so late in the year. If you guys ever do, don’t camp so close to the water lol. When we were packing up to leave, the tide came up to our camp fire.

View attachment 3487509

View attachment 3487510
My wife and I laugh all the time when we're at the beach during low tide.
Since my wife and I have surfed all our lives, we are always aware of where the tide is and how long we'll be there.
On crowded days during low tide, people just want to be close to the water and don't realize in a few hours their gear will be floating away! Especially those who just park their stuff on the sand and go for long walks on the beach or out in the water for a long time and don't pay attention to the tide.

You gotta post where you got this!!! 😍
Especially since it's so close to Christmas!
It's not real lol. It's AI.

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom