JDM 80 rear spoiler install (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota aftermarket part. Has Toyota and TEQ molded into it, but I have never seen it in a parts catalog.

More pics here
pict0041b-jpg.196934

pict0039b-jpg.196935

pict0046b-jpg.196936

pict0004b-jpg.47879

pict0007b-jpg.47880

pict0003c-jpg.48051

Is this an oem part? If so, who can order one for US based owners with all the right parts included?

Last edited:
Interesting...Suppose for helping to keep back window cleaner? Looks nicely made.

For a US truck probably just looks more than anything since 99% of the USDM trucks had the other rear "spoiler"

Interesting...Suppose for helping to keep back window cleaner? Looks nicely made.

Toyota aftermarket part. Has Toyota and TEQ molded into it, but I have never seen it in a parts catalog.

More pics here
pict0041b-jpg.196934

pict0039b-jpg.196935

pict0046b-jpg.196936

pict0004b-jpg.47879

pict0007b-jpg.47880

pict0003c-jpg.48051

Did the screws come with nuts??

Anyone know where I can buy this JDM Toyota wing and the mounting kit?

Not the answer you are going to want, but I would bet your best bet is to contact some of the Toyota importers and see if they can find a truck with one, or if their contacts are willing to do some looking in Japan. I have one in storage, I really like the look, but don't feel comfortable with just the 3M tape and not having the mounts.

Anyone know where I can buy this JDM Toyota wing and the mounting kit?

keep checking Ebay - I found mine in Turkey...... 175 bucks shipped.... they come in a few different tints as well.... dark, med and clear.

IMG_1597.JPG

Not the answer you are going to want, but I would bet your best bet is to contact some of the Toyota importers and see if they can find a truck with one, or if their contacts are willing to do some looking in Japan. I have one in storage, I really like the look, but don't feel comfortable with just the 3M tape and not having the mounts.

I may hit up some
thanks brotha. Pls keep us posted if you ever end up mounting it up on the ride.

More pics here
pict0041b-jpg.196934

pict0039b-jpg.196935

pict0046b-jpg.196936

pict0004b-jpg.47879

pict0007b-jpg.47880

pict0003c-jpg.48051

What's the point of those adjustable panels

I didnt have the option for the shade of tint Im either going to use vinyl or use clear/black paint mix

I lost mine the other day on the way home from the trail 40mph winds took it lol

Surprising. The mounting brackets look pretty sturdy.
They’re alright, was my error both top clips got misaligned the week prior and busted through the spoiler so just the two side were holding on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom