January Meetup - 18th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Either date works for me!

Ok, it’ll be the 18th. I’ll update the post.

Hope y’all can make it!

Out, sorry.

A noob (me) may be joining you guys.

Out

Think I’m out too guys

Also out.

@mikethomasahn - Personally I just like meeting people who love their toyotas. but I'm the new guy so maybe there is a rule about parking FJ cruisers across the street. I vaguely remember mention of some bylaws stating that if an FJ cruiser shows up, said owner is obligated to purchase beers for all other attendees ;) jk

@TexFJ - I'll bring my FJ62 if you do!

I may also bring a kid or 2.

Just signed up. Looking forward to meeting you guys at Rudy's. FJ40 is not yet purchased. Do you guys accept FJ Cruiser folks? Will I be an outcast? Can I at least come and look at your real FJ's? :cool:
You’re very welcome to join!

I'll try to be there. My 91 just got a little brother 97 collectors edition for my wife to drive.

Just signed up. Looking forward to meeting you guys at Rudy's. FJ40 is not yet purchased. Do you guys accept FJ Cruiser folks? Will I be an outcast? Can I at least come and look at your real FJ's? :cool:

Clicky

Great group, a bit more active, and you'll see some FJCs. The next meetup is at COTA on Sunday, for Cars and Coffee.

Can't make it unless I bring the Rugrats. I don't think that would be fun for anyone but them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom