J-Robs truck saga (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whatever y’all’re up to, I hope it’s not what I saw when I google imaged “tranny hump”. Jeebus.

Whatever y’all’re up to, I hope it’s not what I saw when I google imaged “tranny hump”. Jeebus.

"My hump. My hump. My lovely tranny hump. Check it out."

IMG_3612.JPG

Everybody's got 2 forklifts right?

Cobberly posted up a quite bitching 6000# single post portable lift last week on Facebook that retails for less than $3000 that I would own if my new pad was a shop and not a basketball court

When I bought mine used the guy had two of them for sale. You don't know how many times I have kicked myself for not buying them both. Having one in my shop has been great but having another in a slab outside would be the s***. Hoist it up and fire up the pressure washer! At a grand each (plus rebuild cost on the cylinders) it should have been a no brainer. Damnit. ;)

When I bought mine used the guy had two of them for sale. You don't know how many times I have kicked myself for not buying them both. Having one in my shop has been great but having another in a slab outside would be the s***. Hoist it up and fire up the pressure washer! At a grand each (plus rebuild cost on the cylinders) it should have been a no brainer. Damnit. ;)
^^^THIS. I bought another one this week, because.........

Jrob clayton.jpg

I think it's fixed! Worked well in a bunch of bad spots all weekend. JT may be spoiled tho!

Piggy getting the JRob spa treatment soon....

Speaking of spa treatment....may be about to go under the knife again (minor surgery)....and then spa treatment.

The Dana 60 and 14 bolt are coming along

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

C7C6FE8E-F184-45B7-ACB9-46E837CAD5CF.jpeg

A few mods on the ole rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom