Is LSeat is out of business (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting: I sent LSeat an email a week or so ago asking them where the seat leather was made, no response. Sorry to hear they're made in Chyna (don't like sending money to support the CPC).

Interesting: I sent LSeat an email a week or so ago asking them where the seat leather was made, no response. Sorry to hear they're made in Chyna (don't like sending money to support the CPC).

They kinda have their hands full over there too.

I ended up ordering from PrecisionFit. Hopefully they turn out alright.

tried to order seat covers but no luck and the research is did showed that in Jan of 2020 someone seems to have gotten taken by them no phone call returns fake address on site ….

what amazing is that I have read a lot of reviews on here that love their products.

looking for a set of front grey leather repayment covers for the cruiser. anyone have another place with the $300 price range that LSeat has or had?

also saw a great post by a member about installing LSeat covers just recently. It was what convinced me to finally pull the trigger.
I ordered front and second row covers from lseat on January 31. Was getting concerned after seeing this thread.

About an hour ago, I got an email saying my order had shipped.

*****Update for Lseat

I was able to order my replacement front covers yesterday March 3 2020. On an second email yesterday I asked if they could provide a shipping date and they replied within a hour - March 31.

I'll update receiving the covers as soon as I get them so everyone is aware that they are still in business and the produce is received when that say it will be received.

Note****I made the purchase on an AMEX card to ensure that if things don't work out I can get reimbursed from AMEX for the charge as part of the customer protection service offered as part of having the card.

I believe there are other card providers (Visa) that have this coverage as part of their offering as well.

Tyten

They kinda have their hands full over there too.

Yeah, ask me if I care. They started it and infected the rest of the world. It should be called the CHYNA Respiratory Virus. Don't get me started.

The Chynese have been stealing millions of manufacturing jobs from the US (and the rest of the world) for decades. It's been part of their 50 year Master Plan to control the world economically. Really. Exactly the reason we (the US and other countries) should move manufacturing back home. Just yesterday I picked up some generic Tylenol from Wallymart, after I got home I read in small letters on the back of the label, Made in Chyna. I tossed it.

The tech part of this post is: I wonder what the quality of the leather is?
Seems like some people have said the surface was flaking off after just one year??

Last edited:
An update on my situation...after I posted last night about lseat, I got an email about an hour later saying that my order had shipped.
Yes. I had initially placed my order on Jan. 31 before I saw this thread mentioning that they may have gone out of business.

After no update on my order for a month and leaving them 2 messages that were not returned, I was beginning to fear I had been ripped off.

Was a nice surprise to get the confirmation that my order had shipped.

OK, so maybe it was some other brand leather? Someone did post something up about their leather seats (surface) flaking off not too long ago?? IDK

Ok, I just ordered rear covers... Got an immediate email confirming the order. We'll see how it goes!

Yeah, ask me if I care. They started it and infected the rest of the world. It should be called the CHYNA Respiratory Virus. Don't get me started.

The Chynese have been stealing millions of manufacturing jobs from the US (and the rest of the world) for decades. It's been part of their 50 year Master Plan to control the world economically. Really. Exactly the reason we (the US and other countries) should move manufacturing back home. Just yesterday I picked up some generic Tylenol from Wallymart, after I got home I read in small letters on the back of the label, Made in Chyna. I tossed it.

The tech part of this post is: I wonder what the quality of the leather is?
Seems like some people have said the surface was flaking off after just one year??
It's not about the caring. I wouldn't be surprised if their comms are severely hampered by The Chairman placing a nice censor squeeze on lines of foreign communication right now. The employees/conscripts might be having a hard time getting to work too.

Following up on this, I saw in this thread some folks had recently ordered and gotten confirmations. Wanted to see what the weather looked like right now for ordering my own leather.

Wife is getting tired of sitting on torn leather stuffed with plastic bags.

Wanted to see what the weather looked like right now for ordering my own leather.

Wife is getting tired of sitting on torn leather stuffed with plastic bags.

Its raining over here, but shouldn’t affect your order. However, getting anything out of China will be tough and shippers have their hands full. I too would like to hear about successfully filled orders.

Just an update on my purchase. I wasn't sure if they were really out of business or not and went with PrecisionFit. They were supposed to have shipped on March 6th but didn't. I called them last week and they were supposed to ship no later than Friday. Still shows as not shipped on their site.

Hello All,

Update March 29, 2020

I received the covers I orders on March 5th from Lseat Yesterday (Yes! Even with all of the COVID19 stuff happening!) and they look great!

Going to use the guidelines from another poster with detailed pictures (THANK YOU) to tackle the project today...

Lseat let me know about a week before they arrived that they would be shipping on March 24th via email.
Overall process was pretty quick from my perspective.

Once I was able to finally place the order the process was very professional.
Note they will arrive in and vacume sealed bag so open them up and set them out to relax (Use and steamer or set them out in the sun before installation.

Thank again to all for the help on this

Stay Healthy! and Yes ! as hard as it may seem...keep your distance from folks so we as a society can get past this pandemic and back to life.

Ty

@Tyten You were able to order off the website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom