Is LSeat is out of business (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just tried to order again

Same Message:

"Something's gone wrong
Unable to process the payment because invalid data was supplied with the transaction. Unable to process the payment because invalid data was supplied with the transaction.
Error code: 9F6C288741FD16EE4EDF5A59A2466FFFB608ACA2"

Sent sales@lseat.com and message hoping to hear back

fingers crossed!
IDK, maybe is just me and I stink at ordering on the internet! :)

Getting the same message. I've tried emailing them twice and left several messages over the last 2 weeks... so far nada. My rig desperately needs some new leather and I've heard great reviews. Hope they get back to me.

Dammit I just ran across them and then checked here for reviews. Seriously hope it's just a glitch.

Getting the same message. I've tried emailing them twice and left several messages over the last 2 weeks... so far nada. My rig desperately needs some new leather and I've heard great reviews. Hope they get back to me.

No response to my Email either. Been over two weeks

s***.

Given the shadiness of what has been reported, I found another vendor Precisionfit.com. There's a thread on here where someone else used them and liked the results. I ordered some swatches and will update once I install. The price is a little more than Lseat but not terribly. In looking at the gallery they had, some looked really good whereas some others looked slightly baggy so we'll see.

Given the shadiness of what has been reported, I found another vendor Precisionfit.com. There's a thread on here where someone else used them and liked the results. I ordered some swatches and will update once I install. The price is a little more than Lseat but not terribly. In looking at the gallery they had, some looked really good whereas some others looked slightly baggy so we'll see.
My seats look like they were on the losing end of a shotgun blast. Need a quality solution in the worst way. Thanks for posting and looking forward to your follow up.

My seats look like they were on the losing end of a shotgun blast. Need a quality solution in the worst way. Thanks for posting and looking forward to your follow up.
Surprisingly my driver's seat is in better shape than the passenger. As my daughter put it, "dad, when are you going to fix this? One day I'm going to just fall through it and throwing a towel over it won't cut it." She's not wrong lol.

I’m willing to bet it’s related to the caronavirus mess. My loncky steering wheel leather is held up because of it too. There’s no way they could be producing those at the prices they do in the usa.

Mosley Motors has high-quality leather seating solutions. It's also a small and growing Land Cruiser shop here in the USA.

Looks like a much better option.

I’m willing to bet it’s related to the caronavirus mess. My loncky steering wheel leather is held up because of it too. There’s no way they could be producing those at the prices they do in the usa.

They are not made in the U.S.

I've forgotten the Country of origin, but somewhere in Central or South America IIRC.

My loncky just arrived today, only 2 day shipping. I am going to have to return it because it is black when i ordered tan, but I guess it depends on where you ordered it from. Mine was from Amazon.

As far as lseat goes. I didn't look at where they came from when I installed mine. I don't love leather seats in general, so now that landcruiserheaven has a cloth replacement option, I will be going that direction on the next 80 i get.

That is a dang shame, but I'm not exactly surprised. I went back and forth on getting LSeat covers for months, I never pulled the trigger because I was worried about having customer service issues based on what I'd read here.

For Christmas the lady bought me a set of sheepskin seat covers from Costco and I love 'em. I've fully embraced my more comfortable and mullet-inclined lifestyle. If any of you are so inclined, it's a cheaper and arguably more comfortable alternative (in my opinion).

I purchased a set of MetricTLC/Cruiser Parts.

Cost was $640.00. For two front seats and center console (all leather). Kit however was slightly darker than my interior. So they sourced a special hide for another $300.00

I’ll be doing a full review once they are finished being custom made.

Cost was $640.00. For two front seats and center console (all leather). Kit however was slightly darker than my interior. So they sourced a special hide for another $300.00

I hope you get them. That’s a rabbit hole that doesn’t end. Ever.

Wow, $940 for two seat and center console...thats a lot

I hope you get them. That’s a rabbit hole that doesn’t end. Ever.

Craig at Cruiserparts has had decent communication and has been accommodating. I had issues with my first orders however they eventually fixed the issue and have been ok since. Trying to give them a chance so we’ll see.

I wish every vendor had Witsend/ Deta vs/ Bowfin Cruisers customer service. But I’m a realist and know thats not how most companies do business now a days.

$950 is expensive, but it’s still cheaper than replacing the rear seats to match. With all the NLA stuff, Refurbishing these rigs is only gonna cost more.

Last edited:
I've been trying to buy seat covers from Lseat for the last month with no luck on their website. Went there today on a whim and placed my order. CC processed no problem, and I got the confirmation email. Hope this means they're back in biz. I'll report back here when I receive my order in a couple weeks. Good luck to everyone who's been riding around on raggedy seats!

I've been trying to buy seat covers from Lseat for the last month with no luck on their website. Went there today on a whim and placed my order. CC processed no problem, and I got the confirmation email. Hope this means they're back in biz. I'll report back here when I receive my order in a couple weeks. Good luck to everyone who's been riding around on raggedy seats!
They come from China, just disinfect and you're all good. Seriously, they are the best seat for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom