Is LSeat is out of business (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
tried to order seat covers but no luck and the research is did showed that in Jan of 2020 someone seems to have gotten taken by them no phone call returns fake address on site ….

what amazing is that I have read a lot of reviews on here that love their products.

looking for a set of front grey leather repayment covers for the cruiser. anyone have another place with the $300 price range that LSeat has or had?

also saw a great post by a member about installing LSeat covers just recently. It was what convinced me to finally pull the trigger.

That’s crazy. I just ordered the color samples from them on the 28th of Jan. Just received them a week ago. Hope it’s not true, was just about to order some covers

Wow, got my tan ones for my lx in early dec! Glad I missed the challenge ( maybe the virus got them)

damn...was planning on purchasing a full set later this month...

maybe existing inventory will go on sale somewhere??

which color is the match the the factory gray?

I feel like this is false information. I ordered seat covers 26th of dec. They shipped Jan 3rd. I got them jan 9th. I just got an email from them on February 13 asking for feedback. The covers are great! I just checked and there website is still working for me.

I feel like this is false information. I ordered seat covers 26th of dec. They shipped Jan 3rd. I got them jan 9th. I just got an email from them on February 13 asking for feedback. The covers are great! I just checked and there website is still working for me.
Website works, just won't let you complete the order. Hoping they didn't go anywhere.

20200214_203107.jpg

That statement is false. I just placed an order. Needed extra leather anyways.

I sent them an email yesterday asking if they were closed, reply was they were open.

I ordered my covers from LSeat a few years ago. Great quality and they even shipped them out to me during the floods in Houston. Great company!

I sent them an email yesterday asking if they were closed, reply was they were open.

^^^^

Sent them an email today also...inquiring about the same thing. Will report back here if I get an answer.

Not doubting what they wrote you....just wanting to confirm the status.

Hey Hawnzilla, that is great news to hear!...I began the question because it is impossible to contact LSeat for me and I 've even tried to order on line and the system says there is and error processing the card tried a different on as well and say message.... I sure hope you are right about them still up and running. Thanks to Everyone for responding, looks like there are some conflicting interactions but I'm going to keep trying to reach them.

If anyone else has and similar solution to LSeat let me know if you have a minute Would love to just have a contact name and for LSeat... anyone have that?

Just tried to order again

Same Message:

"Something's gone wrong

Unable to process the payment because invalid data was supplied with the transaction. Unable to process the payment because invalid data was supplied with the transaction.
Error code: 9F6C288741FD16EE4EDF5A59A2466FFFB608ACA2"

Sent sales@lseat.com and message hoping to hear back

fingers crossed!
IDK, maybe is just me and I stink at ordering on the internet! :)

I sent an email to Sales at Lseat dot com and they said they were still open.

Maybe a glitch on their website they aren't aware of yet?? IDK

I ordered the sample color card and got it without issue. I hope its just a problem on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom