Ironman 2 inch lift thoughts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cc93cruiser

CRUZAHEAD
Threads
Just ordered a Medium Duty 2" lift for our 71 fj40 and was wondering if anyone on here is running the same lift?

I searched for pics/threads on Ironman Fj40 lift here on MUD and could not get much info. Any thoughts vs OMEs or Dobinsons'?

If I were doing mine again, or got another Cruiser, I would go with the Dobinisons IMS lift. Tons of good reviews and positive feedback here on Mud.

Did you get your Ironman Lift installed?

Sorry for super late response, no I have not had the time. It will be going in during my Christmas break pretty soon, I will be sure to add pics and thoughts then..

IMG_5795.jpeg

rear 1981 FJ40
I recommend getting the anti-inversion shackles. Their leaf springs are the same length as stock… but with more arch; in other words they are too short.

View attachment 3496860
rear 1981 FJ40
I recommend getting the anti-inversion shackles. Their leaf springs are the same length as stock… but with more arch; in other words they are too short.
My kit came with front and rear anti inversion shackles... Will this fix springs too short issue? Dang I need to install these on the 40 already:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom