interval wipers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool

Nice job!

So, what does "had to modify the circuit inside the box slightly" mean exactly? And what year/model Ford did you get the interval switch out of? This seems like a pretty inexpensive and easy way to add interval wipers to an old 40.

:cheers:

Nice job!

So, what does "had to modify the circuit inside the box slightly" mean exactly? And what year/model Ford did you get the interval switch out of? This seems like a pretty inexpensive and easy way to add interval wipers to an old 40.

:cheers:

I was waiting for someone to show interest, I have some sketches and additional information I will post up.

this thread is old and all the good info isnt here. any one have any information on this mod? would love to replace my weak running oem module. it only pushes them half way and stops.

haha everything. guy in this thread made a cheap easy intermittent wiper module out of a ford one. would be for an hj47. are there multiple intermittent modules for 40's? thought they were all the same.

hahaha amazing, then I came to the right place. do you still have the images that were posted before that I assume explain how its done and what ford part you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom