interval wipers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ford PU and Bronco conversion for use in FJ40

20230324_155308.jpg

20230324_155259.jpg

20230324_155317.jpg

20230324_160714.jpg

The circuit and notes for the mods

20230324_161554.jpg

I used this for a few years and really liked how it worked. I like the speed pot is integral to the switch so only need one dash hole. I see the cap is leaking in this one so go ahead and replace that while you are in there.

@Engineer8000 thanks so much for this. im gonna give it a good look through an see if I can get it together :) seems very surprising to me that someone hasn't just built and sold a version of this yet. the OG modules must last forever? mine is not so healthy hahaha.

The fj40 switch with a Nissan amp works pretty good too. But the switches are hard to find and the interval timing is fixed unless you want to make another dash hole

1679717779011.jpeg

@FJ40GURU hmmm, how much for each of those? my switch could use a refresh as the indents are hardly noticeable anymore. Before Igo with a new one Id be curious if there were any suggestions for refreshing mine that I hadnt considered. it does a couple rotations then stops when the cam thing gets to its tightest spot. and it also does like a half wipe and stops in the middle of the window, then continues on the next cycle lol.

Li
@FJ40GURU hmmm, how much for each of those? my switch could use a refresh as the indents are hardly noticeable anymore. Before Igo with a new one Id be curious if there were any suggestions for refreshing mine that I hadnt considered. it does a couple rotations then stops when the cam thing gets to its tightest spot. and it also does like a half wipe and stops in the middle of the window, then continues on the next cycle lol.
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom