I said no, never again.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
After the Deconstruction build, I said no more. Then the Moviestar happened, after which I said no, never again. I say lots of things....

6BDE7ED1-2FF2-4022-A50A-02E186BECC1B.jpeg

Welcome back.

Between broken ass Photobucket links and an abrupt ending I see a nebula green that I’m assuming is sold now unless you also live in New Orleans

Bob just woke from a deep sleep but @SLOCRUISER is still asleep on gaskets and such so keep that in mind.

Glad to see another be saved.

Jason:
When I delivered those interior panels (which I later had to replace) and helped move the sandblasted Moviestar shell into your garage, you showed me the parts rig behind the fence that ultimately provided chassis and running gear for the Frankencruiser. I recall saying to you "One of us ought to take your parts rig and my parts rig and make one hell of a Landcruiser."
"This (Moviestar) is the second one I've done and I never want to see another one," you said. A few weeks later, $250 and a 30-pack of PBR sent me down this road.
The sickness apparently has no cure as you're once again back in the saddle.
Good luck...especially since you may have awakened BobM from his deep sleep re: replacement panels.

014.JPG

Well, I spent the day doing an evaluation and inventory of the pig. As bad as it looks on the outside, underneath looks remarkably solid. Good body mounts and mostly good inner rockers.

Needs mostly some TLC and time to fix all the mechanical/functional issues.

Question...I have always used Photobucket to load pictures, but is there a better option y'all are using? I know how much pictures mean to these threads.

Just copy & paste right off the phone...

Dunno, if there is I haven’t hit it...file size?

I just load my images right into the forum software.

I have read to many stories of PhotoSuckIt changing some term of service and now the pictures are gone “forever”. I don’t know if that is correct, but it is disappointing to find a thread that looks interesting but all the images are gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom