I just got the deal of a lifetime (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1974 FJ55, running, with almost no rust, and get this, 800 actual miles. I know the entire history of this pig since it was a baby. It has been for two helicopter flights, which is part of the reason the miles are so low, more on that at another time. I take delivery on the 31st.

Wow. I am listening.

:popcorn:

I think you have everyones attention here. Unfortunately there isn’t 31 days in June so do we have to wait 21 days or the imaginary 22 days. :p

at least tell us it’s not nebula green or any green for that mattero_O

31st? 🤔

Reiterating @Gordobe ‘s observation...

98338C15-383A-4BAB-B9DB-694BAAA097DA.jpeg

The low mileage fiends on BAT would eat

1974 FJ55, running, with almost no rust, and get this, 800 actual miles. I know the entire history of this pig since it was a baby. It has been for two helicopter flights, which is part of the reason the miles are so low, more on that at another time. I take delivery on the 31st.
OOPS change that delivery date to July 1st, my embarrased self thanks the folks who pointed my error out.

I didn't forget that there are not 31 days in June so much as I forgot that we were in the month of June. Work form home is 1 step above being unemployed in regards to know what day it is.

"Funny thing about being unemployed. The weekends don't mean quite so much, cept you get you get to hang out with your workin' buddies."

How nice of you to make a thread a few weeks in advance lol.

In.

This is like knowing a pregnant wife. You know the kids going to show up someday but not know if its a boy, girl, right handed, left handed, what color or anything. Tell us something man, like does it have 4 wheels, windshield wipers or something we can dream about. :bounce:

For someone who has known this pigs hole life,
I know the entire history of this pig

We sure are being held hostage here:rofl:

Okay, here is a little bit more. It was bought new, driven from the dealership to the Challis airport, where it was broken down into fractions so that it could be airlifted by helicopter into the Middle Fork Lodge in the middle of the Frank Church/ Middlefork wilderness. It was then reassembled and served as a transport of lodge guests from the airstrip to the lodge. It's entire first life until the late 90's was spent within one mile of the lodge. My brother was working at the lodge when they decided to update the vehicle. He bought it, disassembled it for its second airlift to the Challis airport. It was reassembled, driven to my brothers mini ranch, and put in the barn. He has kept up maintenance on it, and kept it running once in awhile to keep the gaskets fresh, new tires and etc.

I saw the pig about three years ago, and told him that If he ever decided to sell, I wanted first notice. Three days ago I got that notice, and snapped up the rig I have always dream of driving. Another one of my brothers was already headed back up to Idaho for a bit, and offered to bring it back when he returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom