Builds I Don’t Have a Cool Name Build Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sgu.life
I’m not clever with forum handles and I never name my trucks. But on February 5th I bought a 2018 LC. I’ve been reading and learning a lot here on Mud. (Thanks for that btw). So when I brought the LC home, my wife asked me, “Can I please see this truck stock for a month?” And I said sure. So for the past month, she’s looked like this:

606845BD-31D0-4D1A-AED9-52C49ED1E1EF.jpeg

Well tomorrow is March 5th . . .

9C042DBD-E63E-4B0B-B2C7-58FFDFD7E72B.jpeg

To be continued.

Dude... That's awesome.

BAHAHAHHAHAH, a true man of your word!!!!

Congrats and welcome to the madness :)

I love nothing more than someone who buys a brand new truck and starts modding! Mad props :) :)

Can’t wait to see post install pics of your best of the 200 series (16+)

Fantastic thread opener!

Welcome!

Build it!! :hillbilly: And welcome, sir!

I didn’t feel comfortable doing the Tundra swap on my own. I didn’t want to drive to the alignment shop all pidgeon toed. And I certainly don’t have a lift at home. Hahaha.

is your rig wrapped? I see matte finish in your pic above

Yessir. Wife said the LC looked like a soccer mom car. Told me I should wrap it to match my truck. I wasn’t gonna argue.

Your wife seems pretty cool. Can you post a pic where we can see more of the wrapped truck? Mine is the same soccer mom color that yours was to start with. And its true. Where I live, LCs are about 50/50 dudes v. soccer moms. LXs are about 60/40 in favor of moms.

Your wife seems pretty cool. Can you post a pic where we can see more of the wrapped truck? Mine is the same soccer mom color that yours was to start with. And its true. Where I live, LCs are about 50/50 dudes v. soccer moms. LXs are about 60/40 in favor of moms.
I didn’t take any pics of it yet cuz it looked weird wrapped with the stock 20’s. But the wrap guy did an IG story that I screen grabbed.

7339CDFB-4B1F-40FB-8D4B-0898AA723C86.png

Last edited:
Thanks gents. This forum is the classiest and most helpful forum I’ve ever seen. I’ll try to be on my best behavior.

A little tease:

To be continued...

What a tease. So clean, but dirty! Show us more!

Looks good in a wrap. Throw some RW and 34s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom