SOLD Hutchinson WA-0567 Wheels and Toyo M/T 285/75-R17 Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

VidereStudios

SILVER Star
Threads
Well, as much as I hate to do this, I am putting my Hutchinson WA-0567 dual beadlock wheels up for sale. I have five complete wheels with Toyo Open Country M/T 285/75-R17 tires and one extra outer beadlock rim for sale. These work on 60 series LC's, 80 series LC's, 4Runners, Tacomas, and first gen Tundras.

I bought these off of DMOZ in 2017 (here is the link to the original sales thread (with pictures) - For Sale - 5 Hutchinson / Rock Monster beadlocks with Toyo tires) and installed them on my 80. I only put on about 500 miles on these since they were installed. Everything is basically new (four of the wheels are unmarked and perfect and tires have very minimal wear). I will post up photos of them on my 80 in the next few days.

I would like to sell them all together for $2900. I am in Eugene, OR. I will be making a trip to Las Vegas sometime this month or early February and am willing to drop them off anywhere between there and Eugene.

I am selling them because I am selling the 80. I have seriously thought to keep them in case I get a first gen Tundra, but I want to buy some Hutchinson's for the 100 series. So these gotta go.

Pics coming soon.

Last edited:
Not yet, but I will in the next day or so. My hours at work are from 0-dark thirty to past sunset, so it makes it hard to get good photos. I will probably be going home early today or tomorrow, so I should be able to get some photos then.

Oh, and I will be taking a trip up to BC in the next couple of months, so I could drop them off anywhere between Eugene and Vancouver BC.

Here are three photos of the individual tire and wheels:

Image01.jpg
Image02.jpg
Image03.jpg

Here is a photo of the fourth wheel. This is the one that had some cosmetic damage from shipping from the factory. DMOZ contacted Hutchinson and they sent him out a new outer rim and let him keep this damaged one. He mounted this one up and kept the new pristine one boxed up. You could replace this damaged one if you want everything to be perfect. Otherwise, you have a spare outer rim if you beat one up too badly.

Image04.jpg

Finally, here are two complete side photos showing the stance of the rig. Note that this is a stock LX450 with no lift whatsoever. I went ahead and installed the wheels and tires as I wanted to see them on the 80 as I was making my decisions on the lift. As it sits, I get no rubbing with full wheel turns on normal roads. You would need to lift your rig to run these off road obviously.

Image05.jpg
Image06.jpg

The LX450 will be going up for sale at some soon. I need to find a good time to document everything and create the sales thread.

This is a good deal, considering what I paid for 4. GLWS!

Thanks for posting pics (looking to downsize from 35" to 34")

ttt

PM sent.

Bump how are these still available????

People apparently don't want to buy the tires with the wheels. Somebody will eventually be okay with the 34" MT's that are on them. I can be patient.

Pending sale...

hello there !!! are the whells stil available ??

Sorry I missed this. I just connected with a buyer yesterday and they have been sold.

GOod luck...these are legit beadlocks!!

Yes they are. Truly a great addition to a rock crawling rig.

Tom, thanks for connecting with me yesterday and purchasing the wheels and tires. You are going to love them on your 80!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom