For Sale 5 Hutchinson / Rock Monster beadlocks with Toyo tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

I have a set of five (5) Hutchinson / Rock Monster wheels and Toyo tires up for sale. These are one of the only DOT approved double beadlocks on the market.

The wheels are 17x8.5" with 4.5" back spacing and 6x5.5 bolt pattern. That means they are 0.5" wider than the stock 80 Series wheels (the inner part of the wheel is the same as stock and the outer part of the wheel sticks out 0.5" further). Part number is WA-0567, they are in "as new" condition.

The tires are Toyo Open Country M/Ts in 285/75-17, so essentially a tall and narrow 34.1" x 11.6" tire. They have ~7k miles on 4 of the tires with the 5th tire (the spare) being brand new.

I also have a new, spare O-ring for emergency repairs, so paid around $4000 plus shipping for all five wheels and tires mounted.

SOLD

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_1116.JPG

IMG_1117.JPG

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1111.JPG

Last edited:
interested in just the wheels, could you meet me in Stockton?

PMs replied

Bump

ttt

ttt

Hey Darius, I have been eyeing these and it turns out that getting an 80 is becoming a very real possibility. Would you be interested in doing a similar transaction that we did with the Toyo tires back in 2015?

SOLD

These arrived in great shape yesterday Darius! Thanks for the great transaction!

I'm going to get them mounted up on the 80 over Labor Day weekend...probably start a build thread as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom