FAQ How-To: TechStream In 5 Minutes

Frequently Asked Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eso es lo que no he podido solucionar la conexión del VIM y si estoy usando el adaptador mini-vci j2534
Check that it shows up in device manager when you connect it.
If you are using a Virtual machine, the XP one at a guess, you should hear it make an audible sound when you connect, and it should also appear in the XP device manager, without any errors or yellow exclamation marks.
If that all looks good, and you have tried all USB ports, it might be worth trying it with another PC.
 
Comprueba que aparezca en el administrador de dispositivos cuando lo conectes.
Si está utilizando una máquina virtual, probablemente la de XP, debería oír un sonido al conectarse y también debería aparecer en el administrador de dispositivos de XP, sin errores ni signos de exclamación amarillos.
Si todo parece correcto y ya has probado todos los puertos USB, quizás valga la pena intentarlo con otro ordenador.
Ok muchas gracias lo intentaré de nuevo mañana y lo estare comentando como me va!
 
Ok muchas gracias lo intentaré de nuevo mañana y lo estare comentando como me va!
459398.webp

Estoy intentando de nuevo y no conecta me sale este error no se ya que hacer..
 
Not sure I'm afraid.
You should not need to install any driver if you are using the mini-vci adapter within the XP virtual machine - it already has the driver.
I would try again with a fresh, unedited version of the virtual machine, and, if necessary try it on another computer.
Try also waiting until the virtual machine has completed booting, then plug it in.
Good luck!
 
Not sure I'm afraid.
You should not need to install any driver if you are using the mini-vci adapter within the XP virtual machine - it already has the driver.
I would try again with a fresh, unedited version of the virtual machine, and, if necessary try it on another computer.
Try also waiting until the virtual machine has completed booting, then plug it in.
Good luck!
Al fin pude instalar y conectar al auto la cuestión es que solo me muestra 4 modulos del auto sera que el cable es el que no es compatible?
 
Al fin pude instalar y conectar al auto la cuestión es que solo me muestra 4 modulos del auto sera que el cable es el que no es compatible?
it will depend on your car - the year, make and model.
The 105 series only show 4 or 5 options - Engine and ECT, ABS, airbag and one or two others.
The main is the first one.
Click on it, waiit, then click on trouble codes, if you want to see or clear codes, or data list if you wish to view most of the engine sensors.
You can then click on one of them and drag it to the right, and it will graph it.
You can also drag other modules - so you can, for example, view the injector timing, calc load, throttle pos and engine RPM over time.
 
hola buenas noches de nuevo por aqui alguien me podra ayudar con una calculadora para un código semilla de 96 dígitos?
Hi again.
I've never tried it, so I cannot help I'm afraid.
From a look, there are some paid websites / sellers, who can do it, but again, it will depend on your vehicle.

I would recommend you post the exact model, year etc and country of your vehicle, and then translate your message from Spanish to English, as you will reach a wider audience I suspect. (I've had to translate most of your comments previously, as I don't speak Spanish. :) )
Good Luck!
 
Back
Top Bottom