Hood Blackout Panel Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I received mine yesterday. Thank you @Isotel
Now to find time to rewatch install video and then install.

I think I'm gonna need a how-to video... i'm scared I'll f*%k it up
Take a look at Trevor's post on pg.2, he links an install video. There are plenty more all over Youtube. When I received mine he was nice enough to include a very detailed set of instructions and even the rubber squeegee that you need. Just take your time, you don't have to use heat but if you see any imperfections toward the end hit them with a hairdryer and work with it, you'll be amazed how well they disappear.
Hey guys, this is Trevor with crawlorado. im excited to do this group buy.. the 100 series decal is just larger than my Machine is capable of cutting vinyl, so i have to have these outsourced. what i would like to do, is give until the 4th of November to make payment.. As long as i can get 5+ people i will have the order put in, and will be shipping them out within a week, and you will have the decal before the 18th of November.. (Should be sooner than this, but i want to give myself time incase i have issues) After the 5th, i will still have these on my site, but at $100. rather than the $80 that this group buy is for.

Question - Are the Squirters Cutout? - No you will need to remove the windshield squirters, install the decal, and the cut the holes, and reinstall the squirters. they are not too hard to remove, but are a little tricky.. this method takes a little more time, but looks the cleanest on the final product!

install video is here -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jizeh8VXUBs

I use only the best 3M vinyl for an easy install, and long life!
My paypal is Trevor@crawlorado.com. please send payment of $80 (includes shipping to the Lower 48) In the Notes please let me know its for 100 series group buy, Ive been on mud forever, and i will issue refunds if only a few people are able to pay.

Big thanks to ed94r for getting this together!

Take a look at Trevor's post on pg.2, he links an install video. There are plenty more all over Youtube. When I received mine he was nice enough to include a very detailed set of instructions and even the rubber squeegee that you need. Just take your time, you don't have to use heat but if you see any imperfections toward the end hit them with a hairdryer and work with it, you'll be amazed how well they disappear.
Thanks for the info!

just saw the info about needed addresses. PM sent!

Thanks!

2nd PM sent for the LC panel.

Thank you.

Mike

Package received. Thank you!

Mike

Any chance of another group buy? It's a great look and I'd love to get rid of the glare.

If you do nothing more than add this and lose the running boards, I can think of no better way to get rid of the soccer mom look in these awesome trucks.

How do we get this option out to more mudders to get a group buy going again? I'm assuming that this section of the site isn't visited as much as others. But with all the new 100 owners (including myself) looking to set their rigs apart, this is worth considering. Is there a way to call it out in the general feed?

Yeah let people know in the 100 section, I'm sure there are many that don't check this thread

I contacted Trevor and he's up for another group purchase. I'll let people know in the 100 forum as well.

How much?

Starting a list. I'll email Trevor and let him know it's on. In looking at past group buys, everyone just needs to send him payment via PayPal. His info is listed on the 2nd page of the thread. Add or detract from the list depending on where you stand. We still need to get to 10 for the discount.

1. Jfcol
2. LandCrushers
3. tedzap
4. Ayune
5. geanes
6. fireball
7. rjones

Last edited:
I'm in for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom