Hood Blackout Panel Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

count me in - and payment sent

Also curious to see a shot on a black LC. Not that it really matters for me as I have already committed and paid up. I bet it will look good with the other accessories I have planned, but honestly I have to go for this because my black hood is way too shiny. At the best of times, the glare off my hood is a perfect mirror image of the road ahead. At the worst of times, it is damn near blinding!

Payment sent @Isotel !! Can't wait, Thanks!

I'm in, payment sent @Isotel !

100-series-jpg.507901

Are LX blackouts available or only for LC?

Blacked out hood

I am in. Payment sent via paypal.

Last edited:
So I sent my payment, but I have an LX. Will there be two different versions or? Should I have specified? I didn't even realize the lx and lc had different hoods.

So I sent my payment, but I have an LX. Will there be two different versions or? Should I have specified? I didn't even realize the lx and lc had different hoods.
I sent him a message via his website to specify an LX470 panel, as I sent payment without knowing of two different sizes myself.
Might want to do the same... www.crawlorado.com

Crap - also need an LX470 panel. Does the LC one just look horribly small?

Hey guys, So, like you see the LX is a different size, and i will need to make them a bit smaller (40") Tall, in order to fit them into shipping tubes, If you are ok with that, we are good, if not i can refund some of the purchases, PM me or Email Trevor@crawlorado.com.

Thank you for the Recent Purchases, here are some photos of 100 series Black Trucks, i think it looks SLICK as hell

Blackout2.jpg

Blackout4.jpg

Blackout5.jpg

P1050922 (Medium).jpg

P1050923 (Medium).jpg

Payment sent!

Payment Sent!

By review of posts since Isotel posting, I see the following 12 saying they have paid for a blackout:

1. Landhosier
  2. Amansairforce
  3. FortyBigPigs
  4. Sierrawheeler
  5. Ted4whiz
  6. 100ownernow
  7. Lxstatic
  8. Jantosch
  9. Qslc75
  10. thehomebuilder
  11. crimsonaudio
  12. Gman509
If I missed someone's post, add your name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom