Hood Blackout Panel Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for summarizing the list of people. Do you think you could add the folks that need the LX470 variant of the blackout? I would be one of those.

Thanks for summarizing the list of people. Do you think you could add the folks that need the LX470 variant of the blackout? I would be one of those.

Yeah, me too. But I did email Trevor and let him know...

I also emailed Trevor for the LX version. @Isotel

@Isotel
Payment sent for LC version, Thanks

Payment sent for LC Version.

thanks @Isotel

Hey guys, thank you for everyone who has paid!, i have 12 People paid via paypal.. If you are one of the guys with an LX please PM me your Name as it is on Paypal, so i can ship you the correct Blackout, its hard to convert over from Usernames.. Im Swamped this week, so i hope you guys can hold on another week for shipment. and I will take payments for another week if a few more guys want to jump on. Put LX or LC in the Notes section on Paypal

How do we order and pay??? Looked at first page and first post and I didn't see the details.

Thanks!

^^^I paid with PayPal to Trevor@crawlorado.com

$80 dollars for the group buy assuming it's the same as the last one.

Last edited:
I paid via PayPal on March 29th.

You sent $80.00 USD to Crawlorado, LLC

Forgot to include my screen name in my paypal. Just used my real name Paul Donavan.

Great thank you. Money sent.

:bounce::bounce2:

Anxiously awaiting...

hey guys, Im cutting them out tonight and tomorrow, Just a few issues that i cant figure out at this point..

The main Issue is i need Addresses From the following people
Marino Custom Homes, and Michael Hylton

I need your guys Addresses, AND LC or LX? PM Me please

The following are Confirmed LX470
William Whitenight
Nathon Fraxier
Nathon Richards
Jason Verlinde
Duncan Tye

The Following members i did not see a Note, and Will Get a LC Decal if i dont here anything from you tonight.. PM ME
Brad Blackwood
TBD (Martinsville, IN) This is all the info i have
Alexander Domann
James Tower

The Following are members who wanted a LC
Paul Donovan
Ben Foltz
Robert Q Mckissick
David Clardy
Desirae Smoot
Jeremiah Antosch

If your not on this list i did not see a payment from you.. Thank you guys for your patience! I really enjoy doing group buys with IH8MUD

Got mine yesterday as well!! Need to find time to install...

Got mine yesterday also, waiting for it to stop raining...
Thanks @Isotel !

I think I'm gonna need a how-to video... i'm scared I'll f*%k it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom