Home Made Plate Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let me know if you take orders???? And how much???? Looks damn good.

DiscoveredLC: Could you post some rough dimensions of the winch tray. I an starting my bumper this week and really like how you did the tray design. 5/16 on the bottom? How deep is it? Looks like it comes out from the frame a few inches.

I don't have a winch but the Warns seem to need roughly 25x6 for a mounting plate.

Thanks, great bumper build!

John

Let me know if you take orders???? And how much???? Looks damn good.

I wish I could! I just dont have the time with school and a full time job. THe :princess: is getting a little irritated with the amount of time ive spent on this bumper alone!

DiscoveredLC: Could you post some rough dimensions of the winch tray. I an starting my bumper this week and really like how you did the tray design. 5/16 on the bottom? How deep is it? Looks like it comes out from the frame a few inches.

I don't have a winch but the Warns seem to need roughly 25x6 for a mounting plate.

Thanks, great bumper build!

John

Thanks John, Ill take a few measurements when I get it off the truck (probably tomorrow.)

Looks great

Awesome bumper! That is about what I have been looking for, a little mix of ARB look with the clearance of the Slee. Nice work, someone build these for the masses please!

Awesome bumper! That is about what I have been looking for, a little mix of ARB look with the clearance of the Slee. Nice work, someone build these for the masses please!

thanks!

I really like the look of the slee wings, but wanted to change the center section a bit. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and hopefully ill have the little bits finished this week so I can powder coat it soon.

light bar, winch, and a hawse fairlead.
DSC02499.jpg
DSC02498.jpg
DSC02501.jpg

that bumper is gorgeous man, would look even better without the flares on the truck imo. You have a good eye for design.

Thanks!

Here's the gussets I added tonight.... 2" 3/16" wall angle iron. Should make it nice and stout.
DSC02506.jpg

Very nice work. I wish I had your talent.

When your done, we need pictures with diminsions or find someone talented enough to put it on CAD.

Last edited:
Very nice design :beer:

What color?

Make it Steel Grey so I can buy it if you ever have to unload it....:D:beer:

hahaha, I'm just going black. The sliders, bumpers, roof rack, etc... is all going to be black. Assuming I find enough time to build all the rest!

hahaha, I'm just going black. The sliders, bumpers, roof rack, etc... is all going to be black. Assuming I find enough time to build all the rest!

my .02 everything comes from the factory black, if you are going to have it painted, and its all the same $$$ get a different color, I wish I could get all my stuff done gray just so it sticks out from the crowd. but the wheels and ARB are already black, and I dont want to do one thing without doing everything. - I am a little OCD-

my .02 everything comes from the factory black, if you are going to have it painted, and its all the same $$$ get a different color, I wish I could get all my stuff done gray just so it sticks out from the crowd. but the wheels and ARB are already black, and I dont want to do one thing without doing everything. - I am a little OCD-

I see what youre saying. I do REALLY like the way a white cruiser looks with the black bumpers and rack. I think the stuff Im building (and plan on building) is different from whats for sale out there, so this truck will be one of a kind in that aspect.

Last edited:
Very nice design. Can't wait to see it powder coated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom