For Sale HJ81 4.2 Turbo Diesel JDM in North Carolina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series with 4.2 Turbo Diesel.
  • 4.2 L 1HD-T I6 turbo diesel
  • Full time 4x4 with locking differentials and hubs
The truck was imported from Japan recently, and comes with a clean North Carolina title.
The truck has No Rust on the body or frame, however there are few chips and dents around the body which you can see from the pictures. Nothing serious, but I want the buyer to be fully aware of what the truck is like. Clean inside and out.
The truck only has 175 000 km on the odometer which is less then 115 000 miles. The owner in Japan maintained this vehicle very well thats why after 25 years it is still like new. The truck needs nothing but a happy owner. It runs and drives great and there are no issues whatsoever

The truck is factory for the most part, however there are a lot of cool options which your camping friends will be jealous of:
Factory cooler
Electric winch
All power ( doors, windows, mirrors)
AC that blows cold
Custom made ( in Japan) sleeper that takes less than a minute to pull out ( it also has a built in gas burner) the sleeper can be removed to make room for cargo.
The previous owner made this truck for a comfortable family camping trips as well as an every day driver truck. It gets between 22 to 25mpg on average and performs very well on and off road.
I have converted this truck AC system to R125(american) and filled it up, so it is comfortable to be in. Also the old batteries were replaced with new ones.
This truck is really a steal for the new owner because there are not so many of these left that are in such a good condition and low miles

Asking $18 000 OBO, the truck is in Charlotte, NC
feel free to message or call me at 252-723-9476

0517161131_HDR-800x450.jpg

0517161131b-800x450.jpg

0517161136-600x1067.jpg

0517161136a-800x450.jpg

more photos?

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom