HJ47 12HT changed plan to FJ62 12HT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another step closer..

08C95704-7DB7-41EA-9C47-37C71AFFA6BD.jpeg

AB8C16FF-16E9-4001-98A9-AC32CB330E0A.jpeg

C2005405-C977-4F85-B408-D3AC09A5B45F.jpeg

8FF7B83B-41F0-49BE-8F25-EFA810150C34.jpeg

Very nice i must say. I'm super jealous i hope one day i can have a freshly painted cruiser. But for now, this is the next best thing.:)

Very nice i must say. I'm super jealous i hope one day i can have a freshly painted cruiser. But for now, this is the next best thing.:)
It is not a full respray, door frames and interior are kept original. Some may think it was an overkill and it was probably borderline but I much prefer these rust preventive measures then to sorry later when the real rust is pokeing throuhg.

:grinpimp:Excellent product here.. I needed to restore the door cards, of course nla, The vinyl trims are still very strong and this company <Australian Door Cards> LANDCRUISER is producing all sort of restoration door cards and very importantly the dust seal gaskets too. Exactly what I needed. Rob is very helpful and the whole operation looks 100% honest and genuine. Prices are really great too!
They had the tailgate back door and I provided the barn door cards so now the 60’ variants all available. I run manual windows but they also stock the electric versions too. I also purchased some of the 40’ series front door cards too.:grinpimp:

4FA46800-1350-4CB4-B1BF-1E4187F42DCE.jpeg

Where do you buy the new parts you need?

I just collected my 30mic pre-filter FM100 and the 24V WIF sensor. Very happy. NOS date 14-Mar-08 Made In USA
I paid $99 for the sensor kit special from $340! I got asked about that “where do I shop my parts”.. one of the ways is to get to local suppliers and be nice with them and they may go at the back and start going through stock of old inventory.
They had this 24V set with the opening stock from Sanadyne 10y ago. If I was to order one today, noone carry the 24V filter accessories so the price would be close to $3-400 and need wait for supply to arrive weeks if not months.
I have to decide where to mount and hide the control light. On the HJ47 its right under the speedo cluster and says “Filter”. There is no such thing on the 61 diesel so will have to figure something out.

91A99983-CFD2-45BC-8792-315067C2FDAF.jpeg

You asking about the rubber parts right?
I source all my oem quality rubbers and some nla or rare parts from:
City Racer LLC
Alias @Racer65 but I do hunt for parts everyday everywhere. Also here on the Mud.

Noted. City Racer has the goods.

Noted. City Racer has the goods.
Yes they do, and they innovate and having new stuff literally every 3-4weeks. That place is a real Cruiser enthusiast’s paradise. You need to know what you need otherwise you’ll buy everything they so well priced its hard to resist even if you don’t actually planned but you’ll just go grab things.

Yes they do, and they innovate and having new stuff literally every 3-4weeks. That place is a real Cruiser enthusiast’s paradise. You need to know what you need otherwise you’ll buy everything they so well priced its hard to resist even if you don’t actually planned but you’ll just go grab things.

So true. You do great work.

Incredible, these spinned unreal data! The heaviest weight was 60! and the best is just 10Gramms :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp: the guys at the tyre shop totally blown away as they quote “you never get these data on factory rims” and to see them as home made its just beyond..
Btw so the rims are 16x8” and the tyres 285/75r16:steer:

D660C60B-3405-4C4A-B1A8-6EE90CC3BE22.jpeg

093337DC-6F1B-48F3-8601-D809F7AC589D.jpeg

Wow they are super nice. I dig em. Were you the member that was making them? I just can't quite remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom