HID MINI H1 BRACKET AND PROJECTOR INSTALL GUIDE

Luke111

Supporting Vendor

First paragraph on the first page of this guide I discuss adjustments
You have to bolt them into your truck before you seal them ...find a level area and a wall. Turn them on and make your adjustments. They should look like the picture below.

4A581385-599F-4899-9E3C-9ADC1D8B548F.jpeg

Last edited:

Mbchance

SILVER Star
@Luke111 If you will recall our phone conversation about hooking up the harnesses, relays and ballasts, we visited about the idea of applying Dielectric Grease to all the fittings.

I did contact TRS and spoke with Neil there, I asked if there was any reason "not to" use Dielectric grease and the response I received was: "Dielectric grease is a great idea in any of the connectors to ensure moisture does not find its way into the connections!".

It may be worth adding to the main instruction page for people who want to minimize the chances of moisture causing issues.

Luke111

Supporting Vendor

@Luke111 If you will recall our phone conversation about hooking up the harnesses, relays and ballasts, we visited about the idea of applying Dielectric Grease to all the fittings.

I did contact TRS and spoke with Neil there, I asked if there was any reason "not to" use Dielectric grease and the response I received was: "Dielectric grease is a great idea in any of the connectors to ensure moisture does not find its way into the connections!".

It may be worth adding to the main instruction page for people who want to minimize the chances of moisture causing issues.
That’s a great idea .... thank you

Top Bottom