Here we go again...another Hundy build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I swore I was never going to do this again...what the hell is wrong with me?
100_1.png
100_1.png
100_2.png
100_1.png
100_2.png

100_3.png

Not sure what is up with the multiple posts of the same photos...but you get the idea. Gotta get used to the new forum software:doh:
100_3.png

Nice! Who makes the front bumper? BIOR?

Welcome back B! I wish you'd build a stateside 105 with a 2UZ-FE...be right up your alley :)

Blacking out some Tundra 18" alloys? Awesome.

So here is the run-down...

2004 100 Series...bought from my buddy dclee. Original owner, very well cared for, all the records...106k on the clock

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2004-uzj100-106k-miles.805890/

Derek had already added the following...
  • Milford Cargo barrier
  • Hell Roaring Dual Battery System
  • Rear Air Suspension Bags / Compressor
  • iPod Integration
  • Fridge Slide
About a week after I bought it I started ordering parts:
  • Full WeatherTech mats
  • Rhino Load Triple bars (So I can swap my Maggiolina RTT onto this rig if needed)
  • 18x8 Sequoia / Tundra Wheels
  • BIOR Front Bumper (Winch & Bar Hoops deleted by request)
  • BIOR Rear Bumper w/ Spindles
  • BIOR Step Sliders
  • All parts P/C'd Satin Black (I needed to kill some of the gold...I hate gold)
  • JustDifferentials Super Deluxe Suspension w/ Carl's UCA's & Icon 2.0 / 2.5" Shocks
  • Nitto 295/70/18 Terra Grapplers (34" x 11.50")
I told myself after building my HJ62 camper craziness (and my other Hundy....and my BJ70 before that) I would never do another build...but apparently I have a deep childhood issue that is resolved by pissing all my money away on Land Cruisers:bang:. This is the wife's DD, so i needed to keep this one mellow...so no winches, long range fuel tanks, storage systems, lockers, skid plates, gearing etc. The parts you see on my shop floor are going to be it (I swear this time!!)

The plan is to take her up to my buddies shop in St.Helena this weekend and try to bust out a weekend build....So stay tuned, wish me luck in fighting my addiction and we'll see how it goes:grinpimp:

Does Betty Ford have a center for this s***??

Subscribed! This is going to be awesome.

Awesome can't wait to see the pics. I like the front bumper.

Also can't wait to see this "quick" build :)

Bior = bump it off-road

...via IH8MUD app

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the quality of the BIOR bumpers and sliders. Especially when you factor in the cost. I had Mike ship me everything in raw steel on one pallet and drop shipped to my local powdercoaters. The cost savings vs. other vendors basically paid for my new tires. Mike is worth considering for sure... http://www.bumpitoffroad.com/products/100/frontbumper/info.html

Less pics of parts on the floor... More pics of parts on the Cruiser.

Hey Mr. 4 post guy...hold your horses dude. How many builds have you done??....ya, thought so. I do have a job that pays for all this s*** that sort of keeps me busy during the week. And pretty sure I said this coming Saturday was the build date. Nice job on contributing with your first few interactions :flipoff2:

Looking forward to this "mellow" build. And parts on the floor staged for install beat parts on a "wish-list" :cool:

It's Saturday now, so I'm w/ Bubba...

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom